Marcos Rojo has joined Boca Juniors

Abraxas

Can't say I missed seeing this guy in a lineup. Enough to induce a heart attack with some of his play and tackles.

Revaulx

I thought he was fine in the middle. Crap at left back, where he played a good deal thanks to Shaw’s broken leg.

Hopelessly injury prone though, and one of many players who were held onto for too long. Still, I cannot understand the animosity towards him from some on here.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We got rid off him way too soon too. Stupid fecking decision by the club. One of many to follow.
He had flattered to deceive for a fair while, but it was the start of our maniac period.
We gave Nani a 5 year deal to "protect the value", but then ended up using him a makeweight for a much much more limited player.

Quite upsetting really.

Part of Van Gaal's lunatic get rid of all the wingers, then moan he has no wingers spell.
Then buy a Di Maria who clearly didn't want to come, and then stop playing him on the wing!

Zevvythered

He had flattered to deceive for a fair while, but it was the start of our maniac period.
We gave Nani a 5 year deal to "protect the value", but then ended up using him a makeweight for a much much more limited player.

Quite upsetting really.

Part of Van Gaal's lunatic get rid of all the wingers, then moan he has no wingers spell.
Then buy a Di Maria who clearly didn't want to come, and then stop playing him on the wing!
The United way!!! how sad really :nervous::nervous:

stevoc

Quite upsetting really.

You just didn't understand the genius of Van Gaal. :lol:

Very little of Louie's transfer dealings made sense.

Schmeichel=God

Meh. I was expecting something Goikoetxea esq.

It's only a high boot, that the attacking player thought he'd do a John Terry/Phil Jones into.

:smirk:

Grande