Maya Le Tissier | renews contract

thedano

Good signing this, the Channel Islands is putting a lot of effort into Womens football past few years, there are two more I know of coming over next year to play while at Uni Danni Da Silva is a very promising CB/RB and then Leah Morris is an attacking CM who has broken goals and age records, both worth watching out for, both will be at Lewes next year.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
What? Are you saying there have been two talented footballers in England called Matthew Le Tissier and Maya Le Tissier, and it’s total coincidence?
They're also both from Guernsey yet unrelated.

reko

Does she occasionally takes cracking long shots?

MUW4Eva

A fantastic signing, one that we couldn't let pass us by, seeing as we were severely depleted in the full back area.

Presumably Ona moves to left back and Le Tissier plays Right Back, with Blundell as cover?

MUW4Eva

A hattrick on corners? :D Is that really to much to ask for?
Well Zelem has scored twice directly from corners before, so a hat-trick for someone would be ace!

Maya & Millie Turner have to be nailed on to play for England against the USA, same for Zelem, Tooney and Russo....

How Sarina couldn't pick them I wouldn't understand.....if she picks any City players that would be a farce (Kelly & Hemp did naff all v Villa, both should be dropped, and I would call up Salmon instead of both of them).

Crick

A great debut season. She looked good at Brighton but stepped up a level last year. Outstanding passer. Sadly the question will be how can we keep her when her contract is up for renewal in her last year. We are developing a bad habit with James, Russo and Batlle not renewing contracts and are starting to look like a development club for great young players to move on from after 2/3 years. Teams will definitely be looking at her.

Revaulx

Don't they call natives of Guernsey 'donkeys' and those from Jersey 'beans'? I'm going from childhood holiday memories here so I might be completely off.
You’re right about beans; I know because I used to know one. Not sure about Guernsey.

Eric_the_Red99

Excellent news and all the better after the Chelsea match where the commentators were complaining about her success in the dark arts :lol:
It was a masterclass in shithousery - she knew exactly how far she could take it without getting sent off. I didn’t know she had that in her, but I’m glad she does because I don’t think we would have won otherwise.