Michael Jordan

mfkow

I am a basketball fans before i turn to soccer. and of course Michael Jordan retirement makes the NBA buzz go down the hill. I am just wondering what is he doing now? I hardly find any news about his movement now. Does anyone here knows?

Beckham R0x

owns the washington wizards, he has been a crap player for the last 2 years so nothing the NBA will miss from that

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He hasn't owned the Wizards for two years now. He's currently attempting to start a new NBA franchise in Charlotte NC (his home state) with BET chairman Robert Johnson. I hope he gets it.

DA Bears...

Michael Jordan...what a player, met him once before a Bulls/Pacers game in Indianapolis in 1998, very friendly guy. Man, I was such a huge fan back then (still am now, I think they've a good chance this year of making the playoffs without GM Jerry Krause, so glad that Pip is back too!). I heard from somewhere that he at one point might have been coach at Milwaukee but I think that fell through. He might get back into basketball at some point, who knows. I wonder if he got his marriage patched together yet.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
is the greatest basketball player ever...but tarnished his image with his second un-retirement...and made a spectacle of his attempt to play pro baseball...which did cost one player a spot on the roster...and that player had given his all to the game... :mad:

One report said Phil Jackson would ask Jordan to play one season for LA if Kobe were to take the year off or be suspended. Jordan had denied this report and re-iterated that he was 100% retired. But Jordan hears the sound of the cash register and if Phil was in a pinch with say 20-25 games remaining...hmmm....anything is possible...but I sure hope he stays retired this time.

DA Bears...

My guess is that he will remain retired, which is my hope. I hated how he joined the Washington Wizards for a few years, pretty shitty move for his career numbers with the Bulls. Too bad Jerry Krause had to feck him over or he might've stuck with Chicago, his rightful team.

mfkow

i hope he wont come back for playing anymore.. this will only destroy his godness of basketball.... he return to wizard because he won the club and the club is falling.. he need to use his popularity to bring up the club again...

i am just wondering where is he now...

Jens

his 2nd un-retirement was a joke and he only came back to sell some tickets