Michael Olise | Joins Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds sensible, PL proven, will alternate with Diallo, and a clear upgrade on Antony. Apparently he is also a United fan.

The only problem I see, is Chelsea is also after him, so his price will go up.

It sounds sensible, PL proven, will alternate with Diallo, and a clear upgrade on Antony. Apparently he is also a United fan.

The only problem I see, is Chelsea is also after him, so his price will go up.
He has a release clause so price shouldn’t be a huge factor.

Only issue is I don’t think it makes much sense to have Rashford, Antony, Garnacho, Amad and Olise.

I’d like to see Antony depart but I think it’s highly unlikely because of his wages and what we’d accept for him.

Seems he is Chelsea bound.

Man Utd fans love going to Chelsea - from John Terry, Michael Essien, Damien Duff, to Christian Pulisic, Chilwell, Raheem Sterling, Juan Cuadrado, Callum Hudson-Odoi , Moises Caicedo
Don’t forget Cole Palmer

Think the only way we pull this off is if we manage to move Sancho on quickly… which isn’t going to happen

If United are waiting to resolve the manager situation before attempting to talk to Palace and Olise, my guess is he’ll be a Chelsea player.

The manager situation could literally be resolved tomorrow. Clarity is expected any moment, so unless you are in advanced talks with a deal imminent any day, I don’t see how that impacts.

The manager situation could literally be resolved tomorrow. Clarity is expected any moment, so unless you are in advanced talks with a deal imminent any day, I don’t see how that impacts.

I didn’t know that, sorry. I just looked at the news from yesterday re Tuchel and figured you were still some ways from coming to a resolution. It’s an open race then.

If United are waiting to resolve the manager situation before attempting to talk to Palace and Olise, my guess is he’ll be a Chelsea player.

We are waiting for this/that and the other, is typical United bullshit for "we don't want our fans to think we are not in for top players, especially ahead of season ticket sales".

Seems he is Chelsea bound.

Man Utd fans love going to Chelsea - from John Terry, Michael Essien, Damien Duff, to Christian Pulisic, Chilwell, Raheem Sterling, Juan Cuadrado, Callum Hudson-Odoi , Moises Caicedo
Can you tell us where you heard he was Chelsea bound, or at least a link, I can't find anything saying that except you..

We are waiting for this/that and the other, is typical United bullshit for "we don't want our fans to think we are not in for top players, especially ahead of season ticket sales".

Season ticket sales have never been an issue, and won't be for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.