Mondays horses

2Bullish

One or two worth a look at today.

Kempton

4.20 Omaha City is worth an EW sniff at around 16's

5.20 Gold Ring should give Balding a win on his birthday.

Chepstow

4.00 Karaoke King has a decent shout as Im not convinced with the RP statement that he wont follow up and can go close if in the mood, And Toto Too should make sure theres a decent price on the former

Leicester

4.10 Sir Sandrovich has an excellent chance today with the ground in his favour, Ellens Academy is sure to get the money but Im not convinced 5 furlongs is where its at, a fast pace is sure to play into the hands of Sir Sandrovich. Should have been in the money at Beverley when impeded so clearly back to form. 8/1 for the win

Good luck all.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
2Bullish said:
One or two worth a look at today.

Kempton

4.20 Omaha City is worth an EW sniff at around 16's

5.20 Gold Ring should give Balding a win on his birthday.

Chepstow

4.00 Karaoke King has a decent shout as Im not convinced with the RP statement that he wont follow up and can go close if in the mood, And Toto Too should make sure theres a decent price on the former

Leicester

4.10 Sir Sandrovich has an excellent chance today with the ground in his favour, Ellens Academy is sure to get the money but Im not convinced 5 furlongs is where its at, a fast pace is sure to play into the hands of Sir Sandrovich. Should have been in the money at Beverley when impeded so clearly back to form. 8/1 for the win

Good luck all.
Not really checked out the races you've listed cept the 420

I have gone for Danclare, Menokee and Every Note Counts in a treble, Michelle Ma Belle in the 315 as an ew at 12s and Zarfarshah as an ew in the 420 at 8s.

Gonna check out your selctions now.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Omaha City could be interesting but I suspect won't finish in the places - seems like they have trouble finding the right race for this horse recently.

Gold Ring looks a good bet - might have a bit on that if I'm not down at 515!

Don't like the look of Karaoke King at all, I think And Toto Too will get the win today in this race.

In the 410 I would oppose your selection with the outsider Compton Banker who looks like he has a lot to offer.

JSV

woman-hating-mans-man(or sexist tw*t if you'd pref
Toto Too comes through and Zafarshah gets third. Both earners for me.

JSV

woman-hating-mans-man(or sexist tw*t if you'd pref
Phew, Gold Ring also comes home. Only odds of 5/6 though.