Name a worse fit for Manchester United than OGS or padzilla from the list of potential replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

padzilla

Hipster
I am struggling to think of a worse candidate right now. His second place finish looks to be the very thing Liverpool and Chelsea fans said it was - down to injuries and an equally shit coach at Chelsea. Now those things have been sorted out we are light years behind.

padzilla

Hipster
G. Neville.
An excellent response - in the first reply no less but I still think he would be better than Ole, not saying much but he doesn't have the look of a man who will never rock the boat because he's so happy to be there.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the beale family from soaps.

padzilla

Hipster
Simeone would not be what we need but there's no question he's a better fit than a League 1 standard coach like Solksjaer.

KingCavani

G. Neville.
I’m genuinely of the mind that Neville could have been a really good manager had he played his cards better. In fact he couldn’t have played them any worse.

Valencia was such a disastrous first pick. It pretty much negated his best skills - Most obviously as a communicator which is how he currently makes a living.

I also think a huge part of management is perception and his standing in Spain was just nonexistent compared to England. It would be like Michel Salgado taking over Arsenal. He was never going to win over the dressing room and implement the sort of overhaul that was needed. They just had no reason to respect him.

tomaldinho1

Mou
Neville
Dalglish

That's literally it, I'd take fecking Curbishley right now

Flytan

I just want to understand how he's been a manager so long but has found himself in a situation where it seems like he doesn't know anything tactically. Did he from day 1 as a manager try to be SAF and just leave tactics to his horribly underqualified assistants? Like has he ever valued tactics and strategy at all?

TJ Reid

Supports
Arsenal
I am struggling to think of a worse candidate right now. His second place finish looks to be the very thing Liverpool and Chelsea fans said it was - down to injuries and an equally shit coach at Chelsea. Now those things have been sorted out we are light years behind.
Nuno

James Peril

Simeone would not be what we need but there's no question he's a better fit than a League 1 standard coach like Solksjaer.
That is actually quite the nasty remark towards the coaches who have worked their way up based on pedigree, learning and talent, rather than being scorer of that goal.

Deery

Dreary
That guy that faked his own death for the insurance by canoeing into rapids but was found in Brazil or Argentina or somewhere maybe him..

::sonny::

Eusebio Di Francesco
Gary Neville
Roy Keane
Wayne Rooney
Darren Fletcher
Ryan Giggs
Michael Carrick

But it will be Brenden Rodgers or Steven Gerrard

Big Andy

Bloke
Over OGS? Hell yes.
Obviously you didn't see the year and a half of tumescent, shit football and a squad thrown under the bus on almost a weekly basis.

And you obviously haven't seen how he's doing the exact same thing at Roma now.

SirAF

Ageist
Obviously you didn't see the year and a half of tumescent, shit football and a squad thrown under the bus on almost a weekly basis.

And you obviously haven't seen how he's doing the exact same thing at Roma now.
I've seen it all.

MalaysianRed7

Mou now is a shell of what he was, bear in mind your getting Mou back now, not when he was with us. I'd rather no manager than OGS or Mou
Good point, get a fan in charge :lol:

We made such a good, prompt decision to sack Mou, then followed it up by somehow downgrading on him with a manager who failed at Cardiff. By that logic, Curbishley would genuinely have been a better option.

Only Man United can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.