New Fantasy Draft - Semi Final 1 ...brought to you by Cal?!

Which fantasy draft team do you think would win the first semi-final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valentino

I wan t to address the following people

All North Americans - Chicharito proudly represents Cal? team, support your region brightest star! Vote for Cal?!

All Asians - The biggest asian star since JSP, Uchida plays for Cal? , have your continent represented in FINAL match. Vote for Cal?

England - If you are going to get back into the international football elite soon. It will be all down to Wilshere. Support him, Believe in him. Let him win the Fantasy soccer medal. Vote for Cal?

All Manchester United fans. - Anderson and Chicharito are two of the most likeable new generation players at Old Trafford. BACK them up. Vote for Cal?

puNANI

Europa semi finalists? Come on, be fair, Uchida plays for a CL semi finalist and you make it sound like he's terrible...
And a team thats 14th in their league. Villareal would give Shalke a very good run for their money and I'm not sure who would be the favorites there. Uchida is decent going forward but he would caught out against the likes of Hazard and Pato. Subotic and Rannochia are good center backs, but Higuain is a fantastic striker capable of scoring goals against anyone.

puNANI

Cal? team is excellent. He has the group of players that complete each other. Phela Shorts had a mix of random stars in a attack that would never work in real life.

And by the way, kid, it is pity to see how hard you defend phelan shorts team. phelans shorts doenst deserve it, nor he would appreciate your effort. He is only using you, and would never rate you as proper number 2. All you are to him is guaranteed vote, thats the only reason he hired you. People may think i am the villain of this fantasy game, but they have no clue what kind of manager PS is.

I'm fairly sure a midfield three of Hamsik, Sahin and Fellaini feeding Pato, Hazard and Higuain passes will work perfectly fine. Phelan Short's is a good manager. He listens to my opinions and we have a similar take on things.

To be honest, I think a midfield two of Wilshere and Anderson would get run over with their poor defensive discipline and Anderson's lack of fitness. Your defense is admittedly a bit better, but our midfield and attack is superior.

Valentino

He listens to my opinions and we have a similar take on things.
he does? Does he tell you what is going on behind the scenes? Did he tell you that you are fake assistant? That in reality I still hold that spot? If he did then fair enough maybe you two just plot against me from the very begging he hired you. but if he didnt, i am sorry he is only manipulating you .

puNANI

he does? Does he tell you what is going on behind the scenes? Did he tell you that you are fake assistant? That in reality I still hold that spot? If he did then fair enough maybe you two just plot against me from the very begging he hired you. but if he didnt, i am sorry he is only manipulating you .

:lol::lol: If that's the case, vote for us :p

Cal?

CR7 fan
I'm fairly sure a midfield three of Hamsik, Sahin and Fellaini feeding Pato, Hazard and Higuain passes will work perfectly fine. Phelan Short's is a good manager. He listens to my opinions and we have a similar take on things.

To be honest, I think a midfield two of Wilshere and Anderson would get run over with their poor defensive discipline and Anderson's lack of fitness. Your defense is admittedly a bit better, but our midfield and attack is superior.
How could your attack possibly be superior?

Chicharito is the form striker on Europe, flanked by England's player of the year and the star of La Liga (ex those 2).

You have a Higuain (mis-spelt in your formation) who's been injured for most the season, Pato who is very good, and Hazard who plays in Ligue 1.

There is no doubt that my star players who play in the 2 toughest leagues in the world are a level above at the moment. :D

Cal?

CR7 fan
Now I'm confused. :confused:

puNANI

How could your attack possibly be superior?

Chicharito is the form striker on Europe, flanked by England's player of the year and the star of La Liga (ex those 2).

You have a Higuain (mis-spelt in your formation) who's been injured for most the season, Pato who is very good, and Hazard who plays in Ligue 1.

There is no doubt that my star players who play in the 2 toughest leagues in the world are a level above at the moment. :D
Even if he is the star striker of Europe he hasn't quite matched Higuain yet. 29 goals in 32 goals last season is fantastic. I love Chicharito and I hate to say it, but I think Higuain slightly edges him. Very debatable though.
Bale although very talented didn't deserve the award this year and won it on the back of a hat trick at the San Siro. I admit Chicharito has had a better season but a lot of that has been down to Higuain's injury problems. Still a decent record though. 13 from 22 appearances in the league which is how much Hernandez has scored in the league all season.

Doesn't matter what league you're from. If you are good enough you are good enough and Hazard is a special talent. Don't forget that Hamsik is one of the best midfielders in Italy as well.

As for Valentino. He was just pulling my leg trying to get me to turn on PS.

Valentino

:lol::lol: If that's the case, vote for us :p
There are no us. all you are is a vote. You have never been part of the team.

i can leak some of private message talk for proof

Phelans shorts : "puNANI has just offered to be my new assistant, I may be able to use this as an advantage..."

Valentino "who is he? Whats the advantage?"

Phelans shorts "Someone else who will always vote for me..."

this talk was hour after the staged sack. and days before me joining Cal?.

Valentino

You're very creative val I'll give you that :lol:
Are you denying that my sack was all staged to direct my haters votes for your team? And that technically i am the REAL assistant?

I can do screen shots of our PMs talk if you insist.:smirk:

puNANI

There are no us. all you are is a vote. You have never been part of the team.

i can leak some of private message talk for proof

Phelans shorts : "puNANI has just offered to be my new assistant, I may be able to use this as an advantage..."

Valentino "who is he? Whats the advantage?"

Phelans shorts "Someone else who will always vote for me..."

this talk was hour after the staged sack. and days before me joining Cal?.
P.S, I didn't offer myself an hour after the alledged sack. It was a day or two after :lol:

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Are you denying that my sack was all staged to direct my haters votes for your team? And that technically i am the REAL assistant?

I can do screen shots of our PMs talk if you insist.:smirk:
I insist.

Valentino

ok man. I am in the gym now. Posting from phone. Once i get home i will post all the proof you want. I saved every our pm message with p shorts from the moment we discussed me going under. Just in case as an insurance, if ps betrayed me. And it couldnt have been days. I was banned the same day the 'sack' happened. And the message i quoted was sent just moments before the ban

Cal?

CR7 fan
:D Amidst all the bickering, my side is in the final... :D

sajeev

i am surprised there are only 43 votes, more people should have voted. this has been fun so far

Cal?

CR7 fan
i am surprised there are only 43 votes, more people should have voted. this has been fun so far
In the earlier rounds, I think a lot of people just didn't vote because they don't know half the players involved.

At the moment, it could be just because everyone (well, the majority on here) is trying to take their mind off football after winning the PL and bricking that game on Saturday.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
You have your fair share of people wanting revenge against you. ;)
I hope you just mean my previous opponents and not that I've created enemies from something I've done like... Well, lets not say who like!

Cal?

CR7 fan
I hope you just mean my previous opponents and not that I've created enemies from something I've done like... Well, lets not say who like!
Hey, the only remotely controversial thing I might have done is employ Val as my assistant... and there seems to be a few people upset with me. :nervous:

Cal?

CR7 fan
No way. I'm not like that. I'll stay out of the votes so you don't think that as well. I meant that I'll take a team in the next Fantasy Draft if there is one.
Hey, just joking around, please do vote in the next round, even for Cling or Solius, it's better to have more votes. :D

Valentino

Well done Cal? reaching the final! Absolutely brilliant! Though this semifinal match was closer than i expected. But your always been in control.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I managed to miss this

amusing to see Valentino in the final and his old boss going out!