Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Crazy amount of goals for a 'ghost' who missed two months due to injury. Somehow still the leading scorer in the league too.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Another big game with athletic and strong CBs completely shutting him down. It’s definitely something he needs to work on if he wants to be considered among the very elite players.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Not sure he was as bad in his hold-up play today as people are making out. Hate how he positions himself on corners though

Still think it has been a relatively poor season for him, he certainly needs to buck up his ideas soon

Mike Smalling

Sure, he might disappear in the most crucial games of the season, but who else will get you five goals in an FA Cup game vs. Luton?

RedRocket9908

None existant again, Pep must hate the fact he was forced to sign him when he could have signed someone who would turn up in these games instead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Does anyone fuse brilliance and total anonymity more than this guy?

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
At this rate Madrid won't be paying big bucks for him. A nothing footballer.

BarryWinks

Can a player be a great goalscorer but not a great player?
Yeah I think, quite a bit of those actually. Some famous mid late 90s to mid-2000 strikers like Elber/Toni/Jardel fit this category. All great scorers on their day but didn't offer much outside of that.

BarryWinks

I'll personally take a Toney who will score 10-15 fewer goals but contribute more to overall team play than a Haaland, good a player as the later is. That city team today was looking a player who could hold it and bring other into play, one that could take a turn to open the game up, and one that would drift wide into the channel so Arsenal had something else to worry about, essentially a balloon D'or Benzema. Not once in that game did Haaland offer that.

Today was him doing his best impression of a lumbering oaf in the box. But for his hair color you wouldn't have been mistaken thinking it was Andy Carroll up there today, or worse, Rickie Lambert.

Kwabs

Supports
Barcelona
Striker doesn't score in one game shock horror he's now a terrible player.
He's going through a bad patch form wise and his overall play looks very poor at the moment, it's not just the fact that he didn't score. I think it's pretty clear now though that Mbappe is the better player, in terms of that thorny debate.

heraklion

and some were crucifying me when I announced him the ultimate big game "ghost" here...

The guy is designed to be a ghost, the sooner you accept the truth & the sooner you will feel liberated.

heraklion

250 messages with about 240 of them slagging off Haaland ….are you sick or something?
No, are you? getting triggered out of nowhere, writing above BS to a random poster you don't know just to kiss Haaland's sorry ass.

Go see a decent psychiatrist
Go, take a primary school Maths class to learn to count.
Majority of my posts are about Messi, clown.

Last edited:

kaku06

No, are you? getting triggered out of nowhere, writing above BS to a random poster you don't know just kiss Haaland's sorry ass.

Go, take a primary school Maths class to learn to count.
Majority of my posts are about Messi, clown.
Not sure about Haaland but you might be ghosted from this forum with talk like that.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Sure, he might disappear in the most crucial games of the season, but who else will get you five goals in an FA Cup game vs. Luton?
Any half decent ST would score loads in that city team. Haalands general play is rubbish. He does nothing outside the box. He’s just a pure poacher. I much prefer Kanes style