Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I wonder what the unofficial salary and signing on fee are.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol: Well that’s the league over already next season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We think "We have Rashford/Bruno/Shaw.... No need for other player on that position."
Other top clubs think "We need two players per position"
Remember when we were close to signing Haaland? "Oh, how that will impact on Martial or Rashford"?
"We don't need Sancho. We have Greenwood. "
Literally only Manchester City do this and it’s because they’re state ran

Okey

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. He guarantees lots of goals but Citeh aren't short of goals. He also doesn't have the all round play that Citeh possess across the park and is so key to how they suffocate the opposition. Change of tactics maybe?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Does he make them any better? I have my doubts

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Like I said earlier, im nlt nlthered about this, they are already super dominant this will just make them even more dominant.

croadyman

It's the final piece of the jigsaw City really needed. The league has no chance next season.

At least it stops Liverpool winning I guess.
Yeah sadly for everyone else he's the cherry on top of the cake whereas we haven't even got the ingredients yet

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
This is what ambitious teams do. They act and not react. Manchester United since 2008 have just been playing catch up. This is why I hate people who defend glazers. They have basically allowed teams like City to do their work while buying bebe oberton and cheap punts.
United signed Amad/Pellistri because people wanted us to buy hidden gems but then don’t want the patience to wait until they’re ready.

Then people also complain that we don’t but players like Haaland.But those same people complain that the big money signings are prima donnas & aren’t worth the money.

Whatever happens no one will be happy

RedDevil@84

Why are some posters talking about money money? For 60-70M, that is a dead cheap deal. We buy average players for that kinda money.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. He guarantees lots of goals but Citeh aren't short of goals. He also doesn't have the all round play that Citeh possess across the park and is so key to how they suffocate the opposition. Change of tactics maybe?
Another thing of this man that you must remind, he is one of the best strikers in this generation in term of playing with offside line, he has the ability to beat all kind of defensive lines like no one else in this planet could do.Imagine he will receive all type of passes from De Bryune like crossing from the right side, through ball passing, chip ball passing and long ball passing. He will feck every team in this planet.

Not only KDB, Cancelo is also excellent passer especially considering position that he has played during recent years. Cancelo is known for his weight-passing and crossing too. Don’t forget Bernardo Silva is a great passer in his own.

Barcelona’s Guardiola and City’s Guardiola are very different managers. City’s Guardiola has tended to use more long-balls, more direct and more adaptative to opponents’s style. City in this season plays a lot more direct compare to his previous seasons and I’m pretty sure he will find the best solutions for Haaland like he did to Muller. In Bayern, he changed his 4-3-3 system to 4-1-4-1 due to bring out of the best Muller’s playing style.

Pep also said that he is more flexible manager due to his lessons in Munchen.

Last edited:

croadyman

Damn it why couldn't he have gone to Spain for a few years then maybe would still have had a chance to sign him one day when we had got the house in order, ah well timing is everything I suppose and like most things at the club right now it's shite

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Battle for 3rd is going to be interesting.

CatpissMartini

United signed Amad/Pellistri because people wanted us to buy hidden gems but then don’t want the patience to wait until they’re ready.

Then people also complain that we don’t but players like Haaland.But those same people complain that the big money signings are prima donnas & aren’t worth the money.

Whatever happens no one will be happy
They wont make it here, lets be real, nothing special about them at all.

We nee to be honest.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Another thing of this man that you must remind, he is one of the best strikers in this generation in term of playing with offside line, he has the ability to beat high defensive line like no one else in this planet could do.Imagine he will receive all type of passes from De Bryune like crossing from the right side, through ball passing, chip ball passing and long ball passing. He will feck every team in this planet.

Not only KDB, Cancelo is also excellent passer especially considering position that he has played during recent years. Cancelo is known for his weight-passing and crossing too. Don’t forget Bernardo Silva is a great passer in his own.

Barcelona’s Guardiola and City’s Guardiola are very different managers. City’s Guardiola has tended to use more long-balls, more direct and more adaptative to opponents’s style. City in this season plays a lot more direct compare to his previous seasons and I’m pretty sure he will find the best solutions for Haaland like he did to Muller. In Bayern, he changed his 4-3-3 system to 4-1-4-1 due to bring out of the best Muller’s playing style.

Pep also said that he is more flexible manager due to his lessons in Munchen.
How many teams play a high defensive line and try and play offside v City?

Most teams end up with two compact lines within 30 yards of their goal.

Nicolarra90

Shame this one comes with the pedigree of more CL goals than CL appearances.

Not quite the Timo Werner or Shinji Kagawa.
Yes I'm half joking. He will probably be great for them.

I do believe that bundesliga is a joke though. And that haaland is a massive physical player, that his body is already showing symptoms of it, and that he will be completely wasted by 28-30.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
How many teams play a high defensive line and try and play offside v City?

Most teams end up with two compact lines within 30 yards of their goal.
Fair point, but I suppose Haaland will make City’s counter attacking more effective and it can be another weapon for City in next season. KDB is also very direct player who is very effective in transition phase.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
This was inevitable as soon as we decided to beat them to Ronaldo.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Impossible to compete against current City + Haaland, unless he gets injured or something.

Huge favorites for CL next season now.