Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch

Kimmich really seems like the sort of easygoing, freewheeling guy who would chime with the vibe-heavy atmos Ole would foster.

United... Bayern... This would officially make Ole an elite manager. I'd put him slightly below Pep and Ancelotti, but only just.

In all honesty I think he'd do well there and hope he does if he gets the chance
Ultimately he was an unbelievable interim manager for us and if he could perform similarly at Bayern would be great for him.

He could easily make a career out of being an interim coach. Follow an out-of-favour coach for 6 months every couple of years.

Scores the most famous goal of all time against them and then ends up being hired by Bayern :lol:

That being said part of me feels like this is wonderful pr work by his agent getting his name linked with a massive job like Bayern even if theres no chance of it happening.

The Germans would love him. He wouldn’t be willing to park in any of the spaces at the training ground because some ex-Bayern legend once parked there while his assistant went in to collect their tailored, club-branded lederhosen.
Had a chuckle.

I would actually watch some Bayern matches if he does get the job

Last edited:
I would actually watch some Bayern matches if he does get some job

I would watch all of their matches if he took over there. And I'd will him to win everything possible. And I kinda hated his reign. And I still hate the at the wheel song.

Scores the most famous goal in Bayern’s history and now gets the keys to them, what a man

It would have to be the Champions League, stopping City and Arsenal on the way :drool: Neverkusen haven't lost a game all season and are 8 points clear.
If Leverkusen somehow fail to win the title this season it'll be the most Neverkusen thing they've ever done

Ole to Bayern and he goes on to win the CL and beat the 115 in the final would be one hell of a few months.

Be a laugh if they just went for Alonso now either, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

This is basically a senior player calling Tuchel out no? He's gone surely, if so.
Actually no. Müller isn't complaining about a lack of freedom as such, he is complaining about the players not playing as free-flowing in actual matches than in the training sessions. Of course the manager influences that as well, but at least he clearly points to a mental problem, not to too rigid tactics or something like that.