Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch | Reports: Being considered for Canada job

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What’s going on with Flick? You would’ve thought he’s the obvious candidate, past history + availability and all.
I read something about Bayern having a problem with his (new) agent. Not sure how true it is but would explain a lot.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Would love this to happen and for him to do really well. I think his Utd stint is largely downplayed and that he’s a pretty decent manager overall.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Would love this to happen and for him to do really well. I think his Utd stint is largely downplayed and that he’s a pretty decent manager overall.
Yeah, his last moments were frustrating, but before that we were fun to watch at times, winning big games. He's nice guy, wish him well, think he would do alright as interim over there but don't think it will happen.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
My best guess is that this originated from a board room discussion on hiring Mourinho.

"After what he did at United ? Ha, even that no mark Solsjkaer did better there. Should we hire him perhaps?"

It was leaked to the press and there you have it.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
What’s going on with Flick? You would’ve thought he’s the obvious candidate, past history + availability and all.
His history includes him forcing his way out of the club. That's not the best foundation for a return.

Unam333

Please let this be true. Love Ole and I would love it if he beats City in the Champions League.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Apparently Flick wants to manage Barcelona. Interesting coaching merry-go-round possible in the summer.. Flick to Barcelona, Alonso to Liverpool, Zidane to Bayern, Conte to Milan, Nagelsmann to Chelsea, De Zerbi to United,Klopp to the German national team etc

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
But yeah, it's not happening. I've never seen a bloke linked with so many jobs still be unemployed.
He was in India and talked about his next job - He mentioned that he is being choosy, wants a club job, and will take a job that sits right with him in terms of the club, their culture, etc.

He mentioned that he's enjoying time off with family and he's privileged enough to take only a job that appeals to him + he's already managed his dream club

Irrational.

Does Ole speak German? If not, he needs a vocabulary book. I’ll make a start for him:

Phrases to translate:

Mountains are there to be climbed
If you’re good enough, you’re old enough
Shoot!
German equivalent of Rashy, Bruny, Lingy etc

Robbie Boy

He was in India and talked about his next job - He mentioned that he is being choosy, wants a club job, and will take a job that sits right with him in terms of the club, their culture, etc.

He mentioned that he's enjoying time off with family and he's privileged enough to take only a job that appeals to him + he's already managed his dream club
I don't dispute any of this. But he seems to be linked with a new gig every few months. I don't think he can afford to be particularly choosy either. I mean, he hasn't exactly shown he's an elite level manager. He should take a gig at a EL level club if he gets offered one, and take it from there.

R'hllor

I would love it if he took over and won them the league, show clueless posters on here that he did have minerals. He had us playing some great ball at times (until Ronnie joined & it all went to shit as his plans were basically thrown out the window to accommodate him)
Dear mother of God...how it looks, Bayern missed on free titles.

Must say from 39th page onwards there are some mental posts.

Robbie Boy

Well, the tweet above clearly states the opposite
The Tweet may say that but it's been announced that Tuchel is staying until the end of the season.... I would more believe that Tuchel will indeed stay until the end of the season as opposed to that Tweet.

Gandalf

I am sure it is a job he would be interested in and I actually think he would do well there but this seems like it would have been more likely to happen with Edwin still at the helm. I am not aware of him having any history or connection with the current hierarchy and I would assume they would want to go with more of a credible name as any early struggles with Ole and the fans would be likely to turn on him pretty quickly.

ManRed

Wasn't Canada football close to bankruptcy few months ago? Ole at the wheel but bus got no seats or tires!!

Pintu

This could be good for his career. They have some talent and they will be hosting the World Cup….