Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch | Reports: Being considered for Canada job

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Interestingly around the Watford game, Ole talked a fair bit today, as he was in India.

He pretty much knew that he was done after the game at HT, as he noticed players had stopped playing for the teammates, the badge, etc. He also said, that he told the team, that this is the last day we're working together, as he did not expect to be the manager the next day, and actually asked if any players wanted to come off or anything. Ofcourse no one did, but he did say that the players showed a lot of fight, and ROnaldo missed a couple of chances.

The red card (to Maguire killed it), and ofcourse they scored 2 more in injury time. He felt that the result looked worse, but it is a results business
fecking broke my heart the way it ended for him. Post Fergie has never felt so good as the good times under Ole did.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
fecking broke my heart the way it ended for him. Post Fergie has never felt so good as the good times under Ole did.
Yeah! He mentioned that everything unraveled in a month, which was indeed the case.

Still have incredibly fond memories of his time here, and I hope he is back at OT in some capacity

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Love it. There’s no one in that dressing room not giving him respect, he made all their dads cry.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ole sitzt am Steuer.

Viele Männer wünschen mir den Tod. Blut in meinem Auge, Kumpel, ich kann nichts sehen.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Caretaker Ole + Bayern squad's individual brilliance qualities = Kane's first trophy? :eek:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I would love it if he took over and won them the league, show clueless posters on here that he did have minerals. He had us playing some great ball at times (until Ronnie joined & it all went to shit as his plans were basically thrown out the window to accommodate him)

Rojofiam

I would love it if he took over and won them the league, show clueless posters on here that he did have minerals. He had us playing some great ball at times (until Ronnie joined & it all went to shit as his plans were basically thrown out the window to accommodate him)
He'd knock Pep out in the UCL

Agree with your post 100% btw

izec

They wont be going for him :lol: They arent that badly run.

But then again, for 4 months. We were quite good in our first ten games

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
2024 is just the year that keeps on putting gravel in my shoes.

Trezeguet17

Always thought Bayern is one or maybe the best run club in the world. What happenend to them? :lol:

First there were McTominay rumours last summer. They got Dier and now they want Ole?
Maybe we can sell them Antony for 50m?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
So much fecking this.

izec

He also wanted Ronaldo. There is no way he would have said no. That is the issue as well. He is a fan boy

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Imagine he got the gig and won them the league. He'd probably get offered the Man Utd job in the summer.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Would love this, somehow wanting Bayern to win a trophy makes me feel dirty:lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Imagine he got the gig and won them the league. He'd probably get offered the Man Utd job in the summer.
It's more likely to win the CL for Bayern than to win the league. A cup competition can be won by getting into a flow late in the season, but the league really is Leverkusen's to lose.

Although winning the CL would probably look even better than winning the BL :lol:

Rojofiam

It's more likely to win the CL for Bayern than to win the league. A cup competition can be won by getting into a flow late in the season, but the league really is Leverkusen's to lose.

Although winning the CL would probably look even better than winning the BL :lol:
He'd knock City out