Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch | Reports: Being considered for Canada job

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Wow, that came out of nowhere. Would be very cool if this happens. Hope he gets the job, even if it's just on an interim basis.

Brophs

The One and Only
The Germans would love him. He wouldn’t be willing to park in any of the spaces at the training ground because some ex-Bayern legend once parked there while his assistant went in to collect their tailored, club-branded lederhosen.

CallyRed

He'll be a light weight with the beer. One pint and he'll be telling the lads about the time he scored in injury time.

Brophs

The One and Only
Kimmich really seems like the sort of easygoing, freewheeling guy who would chime with the vibe-heavy atmos Ole would foster.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
United... Bayern... This would officially make Ole an elite manager. I'd put him slightly below Pep and Ancelotti, but only just.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
In all honesty I think he'd do well there and hope he does if he gets the chance
Ultimately he was an unbelievable interim manager for us and if he could perform similarly at Bayern would be great for him.

erikcred

He could easily make a career out of being an interim coach. Follow an out-of-favour coach for 6 months every couple of years.

Robertd0803

Scores the most famous goal of all time against them and then ends up being hired by Bayern :lol:

That being said part of me feels like this is wonderful pr work by his agent getting his name linked with a massive job like Bayern even if theres no chance of it happening.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
The Germans would love him. He wouldn’t be willing to park in any of the spaces at the training ground because some ex-Bayern legend once parked there while his assistant went in to collect their tailored, club-branded lederhosen.
Had a chuckle.

LInkash

I would actually watch some Bayern matches if he does get the job

Last edited:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I would actually watch some Bayern matches if he does get some job
I would watch all of their matches if he took over there. And I'd will him to win everything possible. And I kinda hated his reign. And I still hate the at the wheel song.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Scores the most famous goal in Bayern’s history and now gets the keys to them, what a man