On this day...

RUCK4444

I remember the excited jump I did off the sofa when I saw Stevie slip, I remember time slowed and I verbally attempted to shout ‘don’t fecking miss Baaaa!!’ but god knows what came out of my mouth.

Then I cried laughing, then the memes started, good times.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
7 years ago yesterday.

The ball boy Eto'o goes to celebrate the third goal with was Hudson-Odoi.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's still a bit incomprehensible how we pulled that one off.

Losing 2-0, mometum totally against us, and down to 10 men, without our captain, against one of the greatest teams in history.

Brophs

The One and Only
Bit insensitive of the OP to start a thread about events on 3rd October 2010, when that was the same date as the death of Ben Mondor, Canadian baseball executive (International League Executive of the Year 1978, 99), dies at 85

Some of us are still grieving over Bob’s death.

djembatheking

Bit insensitive of the OP to start a thread about events on 3rd October 2010, when that was the same date as the death of Ben Mondor, Canadian baseball executive (International League Executive of the Year 1978, 99), dies at 85

Some of us are still grieving over Bob’s death.
Who is Bob?

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Probably my favourite ever result in a Premier League game not involving Blackburn.

I was very much on the Leicester bandwagon that season, really wanting them to pull off that miracle.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Feck is this, the Chelsea love in thread?
leave them alone. after bojo winds they down it’ll be all they’ve got. next year it will be “one year ago today” with footage of johnson doing lines of coke off the crossbar at stamford bridge.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

Someone in the comments actually makes a good point - why is DdG stuck to his goal line for so long? Surely in Hazard’s last couple of strides before the foul he can come out and force Eden to either pass or shoot. Instead he’s stuck to his line like glue. If that was Alisson he’d be out much sooner.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Someone in the comments actually makes a good point - why is DdG stuck to his goal line for so long? Surely in Hazard’s last couple of strides before the foul he can come out and force Eden to either pass or shoot. Instead he’s stuck to his line like glue. If that was Alisson he’d be out much sooner.
Because DDG is unable to move off his line. But its fine because he makes great saves.. that may not have been needed if he was more proactive but whatever.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What a weird thing to post :lol: