Player report : Victor Boniface = A beast of a CF. A right foot version of Lukaku

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
We do not need him at all feck outta here. Typical overhyped Ajax youth player.

Polar

Haven’t heard about him, but €10m isn’t much; probably low risk. A LW should be low on the priority list if not Rash suddenly disappear.

LuckyScout78

Wout Faes has been really impressive after joining Leicester City this summer. After he has start playing regular. With him, Leicester City have had 5 cleen sheets out of 8 premier league matches.
Now we take a closer of the this new upcoming and promising CB from Belgium.

Name : Wout Faes
Date of birth : 03.April.1998
Citizenship: Belgium
Best position: CB
Current team: Leicester City
Prefer foot : Right foot
Current market value: 20 € mill

+ Description: Wout Faes is a really aggresive CB, who is reading the game really well. Which is helping him to reach the ball first. He is aggresive, but still has the composure and calmness with the ball.
And instead of giving a further description of Wout Faes by words. I prefer to put a video clip of him. Video clips always give a better description of a football player than words. So here it is:

+ Comparisions : Wout Faes looks like David Luiz twin brother. Both the look. His hair & body shape and playing style. We can say Wout Faes is a new David Luiz. Even he still himself, in his own way. But again. He look so similar to David Luiz.

Now we will make a comparisions about the quality and the market value. To see if it is value for money.

Kim Min-Jae. Napoli & South Korea. 15.Nov.1996. Current MV = 25 mill euro
William Saliba. Arsenal and France. 24.Mars.2001. Current MV = 50 mill euro

Wout Faes current MV = 20 mill euro

From mine point of view. I think both Kim Jae and Wout Faes is on same level as William Saliba when we are talking about football abilities and the full packet as a football player. So in other words. Both Faes and Kim Jae can still rise to 50 mill euro. It is where i think Faes and Jae current market value is more closer to 40 mill euros than 20 -25 mill euros.

So that is where Wout Faes football abilities level is and where his current MV should be.

+ Player rating and future predictions :
Like i said above. I think Wout Faes current level is on Arsenal William Saliba level. Not a world class and top CB yet. But i think Faes is not far from the top level of a CB. So i will rate and give Wout Faes 4.5 out of 5 max.
And in the future i think Leicester City is not the last club he will play for. The club after Leicester City will be one of the top club in premier league or top club in La liga or Ligue one.
I think and believe Wout Faes is good enough as a regular starter for a premier league winning team.
If Wout Faes keeps playing like this. The level he is showing. I think he will be nominate for premier league team of the season at the end of the season.

And for the nation team. I just got his first cap for the nation team Belgium. But it's no doubt i think and predict he will be a regular starter for Beligium in the future.
Is he the Belgium nation team's missing link? For me. The reason why Belgium have struggled to leave up to the high expecations. The golden generation with De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard. But they have always been poor or average when it come to defending. Wout Faes can be the answer for Belgium. Special in this year world cup.

+ Conclusion and sum up: Like i said. I think he is good enough as a regular starter for a future premier league winning team. Wout Faes has the mentality. The top aggresiveness, fighting and winning mentality. And over time. It will lead him to join a dominating winning team.

So if a club in premier league that are chasing chamion league spot or premier league title contender. Or top clubs in other big leagues. Looking after a really good, aggresive, composure and calm with the ball. With top fighting and winning mentality.
I will recommend Wout Faes for all top ambitions club out there. Like i said. He is not at world class level yet. But i think Wout Faes is not far from top level as CB. He is at the level of Arsenal William Saliba. So get a bit more precise where his level is at.

Wout Faes just join Leicester City this summer. So he is definitely one to watch out and keeps close eyes on.

And for those who has forgot who his twin brother David Luiz is. Here is a video clip of him:

LuckyScout78

Just get use to it. The newest reports is always at the end of the thread.

Oldest at first. Newest at the end and last ;)

I just want to collect all mine reports at one place and thread. Instead of spread it all over the place. ;)

LuckyScout78

I was waiting and looking for Wout Faes vs Haaland. To see if he could handle Haaland. But somehow. Haaland got injury. But again. Both on and off the ball. Wout Faes has a really high level. Like David Luiz he is reading the game really well.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Wout Faes has played very well since joining Leicester & looks like a real find !! He has a really good chance of going to the World Cup with Belgium and will almost certainly be a target for the big boys in the Summer window.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
I was waiting and looking for Wout Faes vs Haaland. To see if he could handle Haaland. But somehow. Haaland got injury. But again. Both on and off the ball. Wout Faes has a really high level. Like David Luiz he is reading the game really well.
I'm very happy you're posting again! These are my favourite threads

LuckyScout78

I'm very happy you're posting again! These are my favourite threads
Glad to hear you like it. I am just working my way up;) I decide to take a break, because of the transfer window closing and waiting for 6 champion league and round finishing and into 10 -15 league games to posting again.

LuckyScout78

I just discovered those 2 players yesterday. When i checked the liga tables in Portugal.

altomfotball.no: Liga Portugal Bwin

Then i was impressed of Benfica stats. Score 34 goals and only conceded 6 goals. 0.5 goals each match. So i decide to tried the reasons behind that. What reasons lead to those results. 12 games playing = 11 win, 1 draw and no loose.
So that is how i came over Enzo Fernandez and Alexander Bah.
I would say that i have slept on the job. Benfica have played 6 games in champion league and got 2 draws against a really good football team in PSG. So haven't watch none of Benfica 6 games and haven't discovered those 2 really good players before now = slept on the job. I haven't watch a full of both of them. But some talents and players. For me. Youtube clips are enough. Highligths of what i want to see by them in full matches.

First we will start with a new cm player i think to become a really good cm player in the future. I think he has everything to become one of the best cm player in the future. So let us take a closer look of him.

Name : Enzo Fernandez
Date of birth : 27.Jan. 2001
Citizenship: Argentina
Position: CM
Current team: Benfica
Current market value: 35 € mill

+ Description: He is complete as you can get. A aggresive and good ballwinner beside his football skills. Like passing and finishing. And when i use the word complete. That he is really good at everything. Both with and without the ball. Both in defend and attack.
I think the video clips of him. That this boy is the real deal. He is really determination in everything he is doing.

I am really impress. At the year of 21. He is really close to complete like i said. As a CM player. So it's no doubt about his current level, abilities and qualities.

+ Comparisions : Like above. I said he is really close to complete as cm player. So i will compare him of course. Agaisnt top cm player out there in the football world and market right now.

Jude Bellingham 29.June.2003. Dortmund. MV = 100 mill Euros
Frenkie De Jong 12.May.1997. Barcelona. MV = 50 mill Euros
Nicolo Barella. 07.Feb.1997. Inter Milano. MV 70 mill Euros

Enzo Fernandez. MV = 35 mill Euros. And i think Fernandez at this moment on the level of those 3 players above. It mean his actually mv is more closer to 50 -60 mill euros. In other way. His MV is still rising and will reach 60 mill euros soon or later in the future.

+ Player rating and future predictions : I think I will give and rate Enzo Fernandez somewhere between 4.5 -4.7. Definitely not a clear 4 out of 5. Close to top level of 5. I think it get to be 4.5. Same really good level next 1-2 years. 3 years of high consistent level. He will get closer to top rating which is 5.
And of course it is just a matter of time he will join one of the biggest club in Europe. In the future i think he will play more regular for Argentins as one of the cm players there. It's no doubt about it.

+ Conclusion and sum up:
I have got Manchester United, Liverpool and Barca have been linked with Enzo Fernadez.

Man Utd, Liverpool get green light to sign 'complete' £44m midfielder who'll become 'world class' (teamtalk.com)

And for the reason and description above. I know why those clubs are interrest to sing him. His current market value is 35 mill Euros. Compare to Bellingham at 100 mill euros. I think Enzo have most value for money.
And i think Ten Hag and United shall drop Frenkie De Jong and go for Enzo instead.
Some guy asked me to name some others players out of De Jong and Bellingham few days back. But yesterday. Just discovered him. The answer is Enzo Fernandez.
United have his fellow countryman in Martinez. So let Martinez talk and convince him to join United.

I would sign him in January. If not, plan be in the dealing is. Agree with Benfica in January to sign him. But let him play out the season 22/23 with Benfica. And joining United in the summer. If Benfica want to keep him for the rest of the season.

A good price for both parts in January i think is = 50 -60 mill euros.
In next summer window. The price might rise between 70 -80 mill euros.

Again buying him in January = Be fair to both parts = The price will not be under 50 mill euros with add ons. But from Benfica point of view. Only buying Enzo in last summer. 4x5 times as much as they paid for him in last summer. Will be a good business only a half year of having him. 50 - 60 mill for a really good and promising 21 years old cm player. Most of really good players go for the price between 50 -60 mill euros. A fair price for both parts i think.

This player. Enzo is not a Casmiro, neither Eriksen. He has both abilities of them. Both defensive and creative part of those two. I said really close to complete as central midfield player. Up there with Frenkie De Jong. So high qualities does cost money.
21 years now and can have over decade with a new team. I think we will land at the price, somewhere between 50 -60 plus adds ons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next one is Enzo teammates. Alexander Bah from Denmark. Right offensive full back.

Name : Alexander Bah
Date of birth : 09.Dec.1997
Citizenship: Denmark
Position: RB
Current team: Benfica
Current market value: 8 € mill

+ Description: I have heard he start as right midfield. But was converted to right full back. One of the reason i think he is really good with the ball as his feet. Basic ball skills is really high. Athletic and energtic. And his defensive skills is good. His quick with and withtout the ball. So with the speed, athletic and ball skills. It makes him run up and down the right side. In combination with his teammates.
Visual description:

1 min 11 sec into the video where he is showing his one touch combination football. He is really good with the ball.

+ Comparisions :

Really good RB out there to compare him with. About the level of abilities and market value.

- Emerson Royal. 14 January.1999. Tottenham. MV = 30 mill euros
- Jeremie Frimpong . 10 Dec.2000. Bayer Leverkusen. MV = 25 mill euros

Alexander Bah MV = 8 mill euros

On the ball i think Bah is better than Emerson from Spurs. And i think Bah ball skills is as good as Frimpong. So i think Alexander Bah can easily rise over 30 mil euros in market value in the next 1 -2 years.
Benfica is qualified for knock out stage in champion league, plus i think Bah will be select for the Denmark world cup squad. Is he doing well in this world cup. Bah MV will rise.

+ Player rating and future predictions : Right now since i want to see more of his defensive skills. I will give and rate him around 4.3 out of 5. Offensive and with the ball. His basic ball skills is really high. Passing, combination playing and crosser. Offensive ball skills rating i will give him 4.5.

He just joined Benfica this summer and has helping Benfica really good season so far. Top of the league in Portugal and above PSG in champion league. So the boy definitely the champion league level. If he keeps his feet on the ground and become a better right back and football player. He might will reach the top level as RB in the future. He has the all the offensive attributes to reach the top level. Top speed with and without the ball, athletic and really good and high ball skills.
Sum of it. I think we will see more of this name in the future. Alexander Bah.

+ Conclusion and sum up:
We have a really good and upcoming rigth back here. If some top clubs that are looking after a really good and offensive right back. Who is quick, with and without the ball. Athletic and have a really high basic ball skills and combination playing. I will recommend Alexander Bah. I think this boy will fit into Ten Hag football style. A RB that is really consistent and good with the ball as his feet.
And with the current low market value. At 8 mill euros. Where i think is more closer to 20 mill euros. If some top clubs can get a price like Tyrell Malacia 15 mill euros plus add ons. It will be good deal and business.
I don't think he is at PSG Hakimi level. But i think Alexander Bah current level is really high too. Hakimi is a top level RB, but i think Bah is not far away from it.
At Malacia price it will be a low risk deal.

LuckyScout78

This talent boy is a must get for United. A promising talent from Belgium and Genk. I discover and he caught mine eyes during the U17 Euro competition this summer. He has the speed, drive, skill and top flair in him. When he is handling the ball. There is not lucky with this boy. All with top control of the ball. So i will write a short scouting report about him. And he will definitely will suit 433 and Ten Hag football. Why?Later in the description and videos:

Name : Mika Godts
Date of birth : 07.06.2005
Best position: LCM and RCM
Current team: Genk, Genk U18
Prefer foot : Right foot. But he is a 2 feets player. His left foot is on a good level too. Later in the video
Current market value: No market value yet
https://www.transfermarkt.com/mika-godts/profil/spieler/748804

Description: He has really good ball skills and flair. Kind of player it will hard to take the ball from. With his skills, flair, drive and determination he easily pass opponent players. Showing later in the videos. Skill and flair on top level.

His best position : is the LCM role

Sancho - Eriksen/Bruno/Godts - De Jong - Mika Godts - Rashford

He can play on the right side too. As RCM

I will drop the words to desribe him as a player. But i will go straight to videos. And tell where i rate him really high. As a creative attacking player.

First video :

Moment i rate really high. 5 min 53 into the video: Showing his passing, movement and using his teammates as a wall to receive the ball back again. This pass, movement and receive football is well known with the dutch and Ajax football. And he used his left foot really good in that situation too.

In this video. Moment i rate really high:

0: 16 sec. Showing the level of flair and ball control under pressure
1:19 min A bit of high skill. Right foot pass to his left foot where he heel it. A trick pass.
2:29 min. A special goal where he run from his team pitch. Full of determination and full speed against the opponent goal.
3:02 min. Top determination and sharp finish
6:20 min Pass and deliver the ball in righ time and at right place

+ Player Rating: At this age. I think and believe he is one of the best. In his role and competition. Because of skill and flair are on top level. For his age. And his ball skill and flair will be on top about 2 years and later too.
He is only 17. So his physical hasn't develop to a normal adult and man body and physical yet. So his pace and physical power will be stronger. But no doubt. The ball skill and flair will be there. On top level.

Future prediction :
In a few years time. If he keeps working hard and have the right focus. On 100 % dedicate on football. Become even better than this. His current level right now. I think he is good enough for United first team.

Like this:

Mika Godts RCM - DCM - Mika Godts

For his age 17. He is one of the best talent i have seen in a long time. In his ball control and flair on top speed. It is no coincidences. Full control, focus and determination on what he is doing.
I have seen all over United academy and youth player. No United youth player has the same level of ball skills and flair as this boy. Special at 17.

Conclusion and sum up:
Again at this age. As a creative and attacking cm player. He is one of the best out there. A future creative cm player that will suit the LCM in the 433 and Total football formation and style really good.
I think and believe United academy shall get best young players that suit Ten Hag and 433 style and formation. Hopefully Ten Hag will stay here for long. Then i think United academy shall focus on that in youth system too. Players with top ball skills, flair and combination football. Players that think fast and do it fast. But under and with top ball control and determination.

I think and believe he get everyting a creative attacking cm player shall has. Drive, run with the ball. Without loosing the ball. Hard and difficult to take the ball from.

So i recommend this boy from Manchester United and their Academy. At this moment. The information i get is. He is playing for Genk U18. Joining Manchester United Academy. He will play with United U19. And he might be good enough for United U23 and reserve team too.
Because like i said above. His ball skills an flair it not on top level. Is not far from it. The case here is. That his physical ability and speed haven't develop to the max yet. Because of his age. And haven't meet and play against harder and tougher opponents yet. When he does it. He will get use to it.

He is must to get before others clubs like Feyenord, Club Brugge, Ajax and PSV got him. If United get him right now. United doesn't to pay millions for this club. At a later stage of age and career. Because he gets everything a creative and attacking cm player shall has. 100 % convince about it.

Mika Godts is a kind of creative and attacking player i really enojoyed his video clips and will enjoy to watch him play in the future. Mika Godts is a gem in Belgium football. Mark the name;)
My best recommendation to Machester United and their academy.

And if someone on Redcafe that have relations and connection to Manchester United football part of the club. Coaching or scouting and academy part. Forward this scouting and player report for them. Tell them to take a closer look at this boy.
Ideally get and buy him this summer. And in 1-2 years. He will knock on the first team door;)

His football journey continue with Ajax. There was another club that was interested in him. The Italian club AC Milan.

https://milanreports.com/2023/01/20/ac-milan-mika-godts-talent/#google_vignette

Now, he is with the Jong Ajax. Playing in the division under Eredivisie.
The transfer fee was 1 mill euros and 2 years contract.

And his market value now is 800 k euros. According to:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mika-godts/profil/spieler/748804

He definitely had the skills last time I saw him live. If he keep working hard, have right focus and things goes his way. We might see with the Ajax first about 2 years.

Mika Godts is a baller. A player with high confidence that believe he can dribble the whole opponent team. Really good one on one skill. And he easily pass opponent players. But most important of all. He has high end product and he has goals in his game.

Interesting to follow his football development, progress and journey.

And if he became a important player for Ajax in the future. Ajax will benefit a lot of the 1 mill euros transfer deal they made with Genk. Because if you becoming a attacking player for Ajax first team in the future. Your lowest market value will not be under 30 mill euros.

Like I said above. Mika Godts has the skills. A important factor and step to his progress is to get use to play football or a higher tempo, intensity and more stronger physical level. With the age, getting older. He will meet and play on that level.

Then it’s all about the hard working and have the right focus on and off the pitch.

LuckyScout78

Today i will report about a new upcoming really good offensive, creative and attack cm player. A more RCM and box to box player. A CM like Bernardo Silva in City 433 and LCM role. His name is Kenneth Taylor.

Name : Kenneth Taylor
Date of birth : 16.May.2002
Citizenship: Netherland
Best position: LCM and RCM
Current team: Ajax
Prefer foot : Left but his right foot is good and precise too
Current market value: 3 € mill

Description: He is a left foot CM player. He is creative and have a good and precise left foot. His prefer foot is right. But from what i have seen. His right foot is good and precise too. It will be shown in his videos later. Decent pace to pass opponent players from midfield area and good to link up pass and combination football. He always have eyes for trough and assist passes which will be shown in his videos too. Good football understanding and vision
He just became 20 and havent been use a lot by Ten Hag this season. But in the last matches for Ajax. He has play a lot. He suit and connect really well with the Ajax team and he took that level with no difficult.

Look closely on his trough and assist passes

Comparisions:
He is best as a LCM and RCM player. In that category and positions. Who doesn't play for top and best club in Europe. We have:

Youri Tielemans. Leicester : MV 55 mill Euros
Jude Bellingham : Dortmund : MV 75 Euros
Donny Van De Beek : Manchester United: 25 mill euros

And Kenneth Taylor : Ajax : MV 3 mill Euros

Potential marker value and player ratings :
He actually MV is more around 15 mill euros than 3 euros. I am 100 sure of that. With those abilities and qualities. Its more close to 15 and 3 mill euros. And his potential market value. How high he can reach?Potential. I can say he can reach DVD Beek current MV. Which is around 25 mill euro. Kenneth Taylor can easily reach over 30 mill euros MV. Easily in the future.

And right now i rate him as a very good LCM & RCM player. I will give him 4 out of 5. Not top and world class yet. But definitely a really good nr.8 player

Future prediction :
Definitely will a key player for Ajax in the coming years. And if he keeps working hard, have right focus and develop to the better. I can see him good enough for any top 4 clubs in the best leagues in Europe. In his best postion. A Bernardo Silva role for City. Where i will line up later.

His best postion:
Back to where he suit best. In a 433 line up formation:

RW - K Taylor, nr.8 - CDM - K Taylor, nr.8 - LW

It where he suit and will play best.

Conclusion and sum up:
His market value is value at 3 mill euros. Due to https://www.transfermarkt.com/kenneth-taylor/profil/spieler/470394

Then i think they shall update his MV. His actually mv like i have said above. Is more around 15 mill euros. In others words. For those abilities and qualities by Kenneth Taylor. You will not find a better player that is at 3 mill euos anywhere in this world. And like i said. He will easily rise his market value over 30 mill euros. I predict it. Some day in the future.
And in the future. I predict he will be good enough for any top 4 clubs in the 4 biggest league in Europe.
So for those clubs who are looking to strenght and boost their creative and attacking abilities and qualities. In central midfield area. On a consistent level. I will recommend this boy. Good enough for current United XI and any teams that are chasing top 4 and champion league football. Example in this current United team.

RW - Bruno/Taylor - CDM - Bruno/Taylor - LW. There you have. LCM or RCM he will suit it will.

But again. In the future he will be good enough for any teams that are chasing champion league football. So again. I will recommend this boy to any club that have champion league as theirs ambition and goal.

His left is not as good and precise as Tadic from Ajax yet. But i can see it. His left foot is precise and similar to Tadic. He always looks to set up precise crosser and long ball to the CFs and attack players. I think, Ronaldo, Nunez or any of United CF will love his precise left foot. Which is showing in his videos above.

And in the end. 3 mill euros MV. Let we say you get him for 10 mill euros with adds on. For those abilities as creative cm player. How big risk is that? Its is a lot a lot of value of money on this boy. 10 mill euros for this boy is still a bargain. Really low risk buy and high value for money. You will not find a better upcoming creative cm player for 3 mill or 10 mill out there. I am sure of it.
3 mill MV but playing like 20 mill euros MV.

And i am impress of Ajax academy. How they develop or scouting the best upcoming talents. Yet another young Ajax player United, Ten Hag and other teams shall take a closer look and keep close eyes on. But the league season is over. So all you have is his videos clips.

After observing a lot of European football this season. The season 22/23. From all the top 5 league in Europe, The Dutch league and Champion league.

I will rate Kenneth Taylor as the most versatile midfield player right now in the world. And why?

I will analyze and show why he is the most versatile midfield right now.

First, in my earlier scouting report of him. I category him as a central midfield player. He has play as a nr.8/LCM in a 433 or as a nr.8. The creative offensive cm of the cm duo. Like this:

In a 433 with Ajax:

RCM – DCM – Taylor/LCM

In a 4231 with Ajax:

Edson Alvarez/DM/nr.6 – Kenneth Taylor/CM/nr.8

Those are his best and prefer positions.

But now I will explain and describe why he is most versatile midfield player. It means I will believe he will do a good and approved job as LM and RM/ as a wide player too. On both sides.

And what kind of abilities does it require to do a really good job as wide player on top level of football?

I will name 2 most important abilities of a wide player :

+ Enough skill and speed to beat and pass opponent players. That will lead to creating chance for your attacking players or score by yourself.

+ Second ability is like David Beckham. Not a wide player like Ryan Giggs. That beat defenders. You get to have a really high level of a cross feet. Precise and good crosser from the wide.

So does Taylor has a high level/very good level of those 2 abilities?

I will say he doesn’t has the top level abilities of wingers and wide players. But from what I have observing, Live. Since he started breaking trough last season in 5 last matches for Ajax under Erik Ten Hag. That he impressed Louis Van Gaal enough to made the world cup squad for the Netherlands.

+ First ability. Yes. Taylor is really quick and skillful with the ball at his feet. Really good and close ball control. Not top speed and control like Mahrez from City. But the very good level under the top level.

+ And how about his precise pass foot and crosser? Again, Not world class crosser like Beckham or Tadic. But his crosser foot is on very good level too.

For more visual description you can look at his videos from my scouting report of him.

I think he might does a more efficient job with better end product than Manchester United RW Antony. And definitely better than Bruno Fernandes as RM player.

And because he is a light weight and a easy on the toes player. It make him suit the wide player role.

So yes. I think and believe he will do a really good job as LM and RM player too. Like this:

Taylor/RM – RCM – DCM – LCM – Taylor/LM

And the last midfield position in a 451 formation. Which I haven’t mention yet. The DCM and nr.6 role. The balance cm role. Like this:

RM – RCM – Taylor/DCM/nr.6 – LCM – LM.

Most of the time I have observed him. He is dealing well against high and aggressive press from opponent players too. Because I said. He is really good and quick with the ball too. High level of close ball control.
And he is good to set up the tempo of the build up and passer. With his really quick acceleration. With the ball as his feet.

Now his stats this season for Ajax:

+ 27 started matches + 3 as subs in the league = 8 goals and 3 assist

+ Pass completion rate : 88.00 %

+ Key passes per 90 mintues : 0.87

+ Crosses per 90 minutes: 0.94

+ Successful Dribbles per 90 minutes : 0.90

+ Tackles per 90 : 1.81

For rest of his stats :

https://footystats.org/players/netherlands/kenneth-taylor

+ And what is his market value right now?

MV last update 11.Nov.22 = 14 mill euros

+ And which football level does I rate him right now?

Right now I will rate him as champion league level for top 4 in for the 5 biggest league in Europe.

I think he is on same level as Adrien Rabiot from Juventus. And I will pick him over Marcel Sabitzer as the creative cm player.

Kenneth Taylor will handle the speed and intensity of premier league. Because of his quick head and feet. He has a really high football vision and understanding. An intelligence cm offensive and creative cm player.

So I will end this by a recommendation to all football clubs out there. That will be champion league next season or chasing a champion league spot.

With a market value. If any champion league team can get K Taylor for around 20 – 25 mill euros + add ons. I believe it will turn out to be a really good deal and transfer.

If true. Accord to Sky Sports. Chelsea just rejected a £40 mill bid from Manchester United for Mason Mount. Who has one year left on his contract. For the nr.8 role position. The offensive and creative cm role.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-have-40m-bid-rejected-for-chelsea-midfielder

West Ham turn downed 80 mill £ plus add-ons from Arsenal. For the CM role/position.

So again. If any champion league club that can get Taylor for 20 mill £. For a really good all round cm player and the most versatile midfield player right now. For that price. It will most value for money deal I believe.

He will do well in all 5 midfield positions for a champion league team from the top 5 league. The most versatile midfield player right now.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Wout Faes has been really impressive after joining Leicester City this summer. After he has start playing regular. With him, Leicester City have had 5 cleen sheets out of 8 premier league matches.
Now we take a closer of the this new upcoming and promising CB from Belgium.

Name : Wout Faes
Date of birth : 03.April.1998
Best position: CB
Current team: Leicester City
Current market value: 20 € mill

+ Description: Wout Faes is a really aggresive CB, who is reading the game really well. Which is helping him to reach the ball first. He is aggresive, but still has the composure and calmness with the ball.
And instead of giving a further description of Wout Faes by words. I prefer to put a video clip of him. Video clips always give a better description of a football player than words. So here it is:

+ Comparisions : Wout Faes looks like David Luiz twin brother. Both the look. His hair & body shape and playing style. We can say Wout Faes is a new David Luiz. Even he still himself, in his own way. But again. He look so similar to David Luiz.

Now we will make a comparisions about the quality and the market value. To see if it is value for money.

Kim Min-Jae. Napoli & South Korea. 15.Nov.1996. Current MV = 25 mill euro
William Saliba. Arsenal and France. 24.Mars.2001. Current MV = 50 mill euro

Wout Faes current MV = 20 mill euro

From mine point of view. I think both Kim Jae and Wout Faes is on same level as William Saliba when we are talking about football abilities and the full packet as a football player. So in other words. Both Faes and Kim Jae can still rise to 50 mill euro. It is where i think Faes and Jae current market value is more closer to 40 mill euros than 20 -25 mill euros.

So that is where Wout Faes football abilities level is and where his current MV should be.

+ Player rating and future predictions :
Like i said above. I think Wout Faes current level is on Arsenal William Saliba level. Not a world class and top CB yet. But i think Faes is not far from the top level of a CB. So i will rate and give Wout Faes 4.5 out of 5 max.
And in the future i think Leicester City is not the last club he will play for. The club after Leicester City will be one of the top club in premier league or top club in La liga or Ligue one.
I think and believe Wout Faes is good enough as a regular starter for a premier league winning team.
If Wout Faes keeps playing like this. The level he is showing. I think he will be nominate for premier league team of the season at the end of the season.

And for the nation team. I just got his first cap for the nation team Belgium. But it's no doubt i think and predict he will be a regular starter for Beligium in the future.
Is he the Belgium nation team's missing link? For me. The reason why Belgium have struggled to leave up to the high expecations. The golden generation with De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard. But they have always been poor or average when it come to defending. Wout Faes can be the answer for Belgium. Special in this year world cup.

+ Conclusion and sum up: Like i said. I think he is good enough as a regular starter for a future premier league winning team. Wout Faes has the mentality. The top aggresiveness, fighting and winning mentality. And over time. It will lead him to join a dominating winning team.

So if a club in premier league that are chasing chamion league spot or premier league title contender. Or top clubs in other big leagues. Looking after a really good, aggresive, composure and calm with the ball. With top fighting and winning mentality.
I will recommend Wout Faes for all top ambitions club out there. Like i said. He is not at world class level yet. But i think Wout Faes is not far from top level as CB. He is at the level of Arsenal William Saliba. So get a bit more precise where his level is at.

Wout Faes just join Leicester City this summer. So he is definitely one to watch out and keeps close eyes on.

And for those who has forgot who his twin brother David Luiz is. Here is a video clip of him:

:lol: Jaysus…

miked99

I've never forgiven this clown for smashing in two own goals at a time when Liverpool were on the crest of a slump, both single-handledly rescurrecting their season and costing his team three points which would've kept them up. Way to go, genius.

I'm starting to think people called 'Wout' just aren't good at football.

pascell

I've never forgiven this clown for smashing in two own goals at a time when Liverpool were on the crest of a slump, both single-handledly rescurrecting their season and costing his team three points which would've kept them up. Way to go, genius.

I'm starting to think people called 'Wout' just aren't good at football.
And what do you think about Kenneth Taylor?

Big Andy

Bloke
Nobody called Kenneth can ever be good at football. And you can stick your fecking Dalgleish up your arse as well.

Stadjer

Kenneth Taylor isnt good at all. He is very lucky to have come from the Ajax system otherwise he would be playing for some midtable Eredivisie team.

Zed is not dead

To @LuckyScout78 credit, he called it right for Kvara back in 2021.
Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Or in the famed words of Gattuso « sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe sh*t »

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
To @LuckyScout78 credit, he called it right for Kvara back in 2021.
Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Or in the famed words of Gattuso « sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe sh*t »
Yep. I always remember we used to have a poster on this forum called Scholesy who had a lot of strange opinions and thoughts about footballers. But the one that he probably pushed the most was that Modric (who was still playing on the wing at Spurs at the time) would be a fantastic central midfielder that we should be trying to sign. He took a lot of shit for it but that was one that he certainly got right.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Yep. I always remember we used to have a poster on this forum called Scholesy who had a lot of strange opinions and thoughts about footballers. But the one that he probably pushed the most was that Modric (who was still playing on the wing at Spurs at the time) would be a fantastic central midfielder that we should be trying to sign. He took a lot of shit for it but that was one that he certainly got right.
Scholesy...

Sometimes good (Modric)
Sometimes sh*t (Oliver Norwood, Barry Bannan, Will Hughes etc)

Blood Mage

The way our shit show of a window is going the club might have to hire LuckyScout to start finding players for us.

RVN1991

Wasn't he also pushing some youngster from Villa at some point?

acolyte

Was he the one obsessed with Oliver Norwood?

RVN1991

Delfouneso? And if I remember correctly he said that Anderson should’ve been played as a LB.
That's the one :lol:

Remember the lad had a peculiar name. Also remember him raving about Barry Bannan, another great name.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Nobody called Kenneth can ever be good at football. And you can stick your fecking Dalgleish up your arse as well.
Kenny Dalglish grew up in the drug crime haven that is Milton. There's absolutely no way he went by "Kenneth" at any point so your point definitely still holds up.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I miss Scholesy. His “even if we win 100-0, it’s still the wrong line-up” moment was a Caf highlight!

LuckyScout78

Name : Kevin Danso
Date of birth: 19.09.1998
Citizenship: Austria
Position: CB
Current team: Lens, Ligue 1 France
Prefer foot : Right
Current market value: 22 mill €

Description:
A powerful and super aggresive CB. A beast of a CB. I think not many players on the pitch will outmuscle this guy. He is so strong.
Approve and good enough basic ball skill to play for a champion league club from the top 5 league in Europe
Fast enough to make him really good one on one in the defensive.

His visual description:

+ Top level tackle : 4 minutes into the video show his tackle and one on one ability. It was just a top level tackle

Current football level and rating:

With a point scala from 1 to 6. I will rate Kevin Danso 5 out of 6. At very good level. The level under world and top class level. If he can keep the last season level in the ligue. In the next 2-3 years. Stable over many years. Then he will be up there witht the best and top level

His football stats :

Defending stats:
37 league matches - 15 clean sheets. 41 % of the matches. And only concede 29 goals. Compare to PSG conceding 40 goals = A more tight and stronger defend than PSG in the league.

Offensive stats:

37 matches - Avg passes 62.9 - Complete pass 90.1 %

For more of his football stats :

Kevin Danso Stats - Goals, Blocks, xG, xA | FootyStats

Kevin Danso Football Statistics | WhoScored.com

Comparison:

Kim Min Jae, Napoli. MV = 60 mill euros
Kevin Danso , Lens MV = 22 mill euros

Kim Min Jae high MV at 60 mill euros were because he won the Scudetto with Napoli and doing really well for Napoli in champion league.
If Kevin Danso will play champion league for Lens next season. And doing really well and become more well known CB. I think his MV easily can rise over 40 mill euros

About football skill, ability and rating:
I just rated Kevin Danso 5 out of 6. And i think and believe Kim Min Jae is a bit better. Not big different. But making run forward with the ball and using the weak foot. Theirs left foot. From the videos of both players. Kim Min Jae has used his left foot more.
But i will not rate Kim Min Jae at world class and top level yet. But i think Kim is close up there.

So my football skill rating: Kim Min Jae 5.5 vs Kevin Danso 5.0. Again not big different. I think Kim is just slightly better.
Both CBs are beast and really powerful and super aggresive. High one on one skill with both.

In the end and sum up. Kevin Danso is CB i will recommend to all club from the top 5 league that will play in champion league or chasing champion league spot in the future. Danso is clearly on a champion league level for the top 5 league and with his current level. I think and believe he is really close up there with the best CB in Europe. If not equal good than not far away from the top level.

So with the MV at 22 mill euros. If any top clubs in Europe can get Danso for around, +/- 20 - 25 mill £ include adds on in that price. I think it will turn out to be a really good deal. He is 24. 2 years younger than Kim Min Jae. And in a 2 years time. Danso will might reach Kim's level.

For a price around 30 mill euors/25 mill £, include adds on in it. I think it value for money. With his current level and his ability and qualities.

Kevin Danso is my best recommend alternative for clubs that will miss out on Kim Min Jae. Because i think and rate Kevin Danso really close up there with Kim Min Jae and best CB right now in the world.

If Danso keeps working hard and keep his feets on the ground. He has everything to reach the top level of CB in the near future.

Bowlcut11

Good post and full of useful/interesting information but a scale of 1-6 has triggered me beyond all sensibility

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Kenneth Taylor is bang average. Definition of a nothing player.