Pogba suspended for alleged anti-doping offence | Banned for 4 years

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Describe the proces. Will they:

A) have sneaked it into him without him knowing?

or

B) Will they both have agreed to doping him?

In case of A) Surely Pogba would then take legal action against Juve and make a big fuzz about it

in case of B) He's agreed to it himself and got caught. Can't really speak up, as they've both been part of it. Also Juve can just say "we have had nothing to do with it" unless he has evidence.
and there's the rub.

I reckon loads of footballers let the doctor handle whatever needs taking without much thought or after thought.

cafecillos

Cheeky bid if he gets the ban reduced and is allowed to play at some point during the 24-25 season?

Stadjer

Does anyone know if Liverpool players have been properly tested for doping? I know they all pretended to has asthma but has it ever been properly investigated? I seen an interesting tweet today, sad to see a once proud club reduced to such low levels

https://x.com/kothamali_com/status/1765728907419099499?s=46&t=sC6bv-UhsDkbqGopZyF-fg
Meh. I think it is a little sad that Manchester United fans have to come up with stuff like that to deal with the fact that Liverpool has succes and Manchester United has not.

Seems like the sort of claims other fans would have made when we were good. Which would have resulted in us laughing at such a strange claim.