Predict United's next draw.

CallyRed

We wont draw a league game this season and will finish with a record of
W19 D0 L19

El Zoido

Luton tomorrow, 1-1. Maguire equaliser in the 89th minute.

CallyRed

Can we get to the end of the season without a draw? It's what the fans deserve.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Could see us drawing with Everton actually, then we'll beat Galatasary and lose to Newcastle.

GazTheLegend

We wont draw a league game this season and will finish with a record of
W19 D0 L19
It's gonna be more like W21 D0 L17 which would amount to 63 points. That's usually 5th or 6th in the league, which would probably be about right for our squad I feel.

tomaldinho1

I criticized Ole for this a lot, we drew too many games to ever win anything - whilst I don't really like the football we're playing, now I think people are accepting the injuries have made a big difference after seeing every other team drop points once big injuries come in, it's much better over 38 games to be more risk taking in my opinion and go for wins. I'm not even sure if we are taking that much risk or are just a bit crap but we somehow remain in touching distance of the CL places.

hobbers

Galatasary, because it will keep the dreaded Europa league possibility open.

CallyRed

It's gonna be more like W21 D0 L17 which would amount to 63 points. That's usually 5th or 6th in the league, which would probably be about right for our squad I feel.
Finishing 6th and scraping an FA Cup, successful season? We'd have officially become the 80s United again.

GazTheLegend

Finishing 6th and scraping an FA Cup, successful season? We'd have officially become the 80s United again.
I didn't say that it would be a successful season :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just saying that's probably our level at the minute, which is absolute atrocious really given how much money has been spent on these players.

CallyRed

I didn't say that it would be a successful season :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just saying that's probably our level at the minute, which is absolute atrocious really given how much money has been spent on these players.
I was actually just asking to be fair, not having a dig. I'd take that right now myself.

doomy20

We will lose at Everton and at Istanbul then draw at Newcastle