Premier League Gameweek 34-35

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Saturday 20 April 2024
Luton Town v Brentford
Sheff Utd v Burnley
19:30 Wolves v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Sunday 21 April 2024
13:30 Everton v Nott'm Forest (Sky Sports)
Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth
Crystal Palace v West Ham
16:30 Fulham v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 23 April 2024
20:00 Arsenal v Chelsea (TNT Sports)

Wednesday 24 April 2024
Wolves v AFC Bournemouth
20:00 Crystal Palace v Newcastle
20:00 Everton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
20:00 Man Utd v Sheff Utd

Thursday 25 April 2024
20:00 Brighton v Man City (Sky Sports)

Saturday 27 April 2024
12:30 West Ham v Liverpool (TNT Sports)
Fulham v Crystal Palace
Man Utd v Burnley
Newcastle v Sheff Utd
Wolves v Luton Town
17:30 Everton v Brentford (Sky Sports)
20:00 Aston Villa v Chelsea (TNT Sports)

Sunday 28 April 2024
14:00 AFC Bournemouth v Brighton
14:00 Spurs v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
16:30 Nott'm Forest v Man City (Sky Sports)

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I like the washing machine as a subtle nod to the money laundering derby.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Pool playing Sunday late kick off, Wednesday evening and Saturday lunch time. All away. You love to see it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pool playing Sunday late kick off, Wednesday evening and Saturday lunch time. All away. You love to see it.
Let's wait to see them drop points before we get too happy.

I think a lot of people think the title is over, seemingly overlooking the gap to 1st is 2 points, with City suddenly themselves looking a bit clattered, Rodri, Haaland and KDB all needing rests.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Let's wait to see them drop points before we get too happy.

I think a lot of people think the title is over, seemingly overlooking the gap to 1st is 2 points, with City suddenly themselves looking a bit clattered, Rodri, Haaland and KDB all needing rests.
Absolutely. It's far from over. If City get dumped out of the cup today just 3 days after exiting Europe, their confidence will be shot.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
The gap is only 2 points, which is next to nothing, and yet it just "feels" over, even though it is not.

Klopp has already checked out and Liverpool are wasteful, and i don't trust Arteta.

Sure, City may drop points in a game or two, but so will the others.

pseudo_canadian

Chong is a noticeable weak link in this Luton side. Does not have the cutting edge. I think the Championship was his level.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If it wasn't for Muric Burnley would be right in the mix to stay up.

Ole'sgunnarwin

The bottom 3, are so bad. Burnley have been decent recently but left themselves too much to do.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The gap is only 2 points, which is next to nothing, and yet it just "feels" over, even though it is not.

Klopp has already checked out and Liverpool are wasteful, and i don't trust Arteta.

Sure, City may drop points in a game or two, but so will the others.
People were laughing about Arsenal, but the truth is we needed them to have won last week.
That would have put them a full 3 points ahead and with the equivalent of an extra point from way better goal difference.
The combo of being behind 2 clubs would probably have been too much.

But it's still open as it stands. Draw to Brighton and Liverpool win their game and it'll be equal with Liverpool having reduced the mere 3 goal difference by at least 1.

erikcred

Genuinely have no idea who half of those Chelsea player are.
They want to make sure that even if they lose the match, they don’t lose out on the average-age argument like they did in the league cup final. Probably a whole bunch from their under 8 squad in that list. Knowing Chelsea, they’re probably injured too.

JBG

If MU can't beat this god awful SHU side by at least 3 goals, ETH should just resign himself. They are awful. Conceding 3 goals at home to Burnley.

But no, ETH setup will probably make SHU look like prime Barcelona and they will have about 20 shots in the first half.

stevoc

Couple of big names back from injury. Fofana and Lavia, mind you. Although feck knows how they ever get match fit. They have so many players it’s beyond ridiculous.
Their wage bill must be massive.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
I would have kept the same team as Everton, especially midfield.

City without Haaland possibly a different kind of proposition.

miked99

Luton were absolutely flying, right up to the point where they led 4-2 at Newcastle and were looking great. Ever since that game finished 4-4 they've fallen apart unfortunately.

ShoePolish

Remember when Mourinho was United manager, and one of european games i think it was, he selected fewer players than he could and he got lambasted, as he could've just brought a youth player along to soak up atmosphere. Think that's what Poch is thinking here, just get as many players as he can to get a feel of Wembley knock-out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Come on Chelsea. We owe them one and we can definitely beat them in the final, Coventry disaster withstanding.