Rayan Aït-Nouri

pascell

I'm sure we were linked with him when we were looking at signing Telles.

We might look at signing him when we finally realise that Shaw and Telles aren't going to take us to the next level.

youngrell

He was very good against us in one of the matches last season, but had not paid much attention outside of that. Stats are very impressive.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Completely muzzled Salah. Didn't give him 1 sniff. Then he came off and they scored.

IrishRedDevil

Endless guesses and I still wouldn’t have said his first name is Ryan.

Won’t be long to a Wolves fan is in here saying he won’t leave Wolves for United, as in their little minds Wolves will be ahead of United soon (been hearing this for a few years now) :boring:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Endless guesses and I still wouldn’t have said his first name is Ryan.

Won’t be long to a Wolves fan is in here saying he won’t leave Wolves for United, as in their little minds Wolves will be ahead of United soon (been hearing this for a few years now) :boring:
Rayan.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's adapted well to the league now and really improving. I remember when he played last season against us, he was cramping up at the end and was probably the reason we scored.
I'm sure we were linked with him when we were looking at signing Telles.

We might look at signing him when we finally realise that Shaw and Telles aren't going to take us to the next level.
We were, big jump from Angers though, so probably the right call.

OmarUnited4ever

He was very good against us in one of the matches last season, but had not paid much attention outside of that. Stats are very impressive.
He excellent against Liverpool, had Salah in his pocket the whole game, until he was subbed off at min 89 due to injury, Salah then capitalized and went on to create their winning goal which was buried by Mane IIRC.

Minkaro

I like how his name sounds like you're flicking through TV channels, and on one of them someone is saying Leyton Orient, but you miss the start and the end.

Oranges038

Been watching quite a bit of Wolves this season.

He always impresses me with how he plays, looks like he has the potential to be a top quality player, should definitely be on the Utd radar for left back.