Reserves lose to USA's U-20 team

oskarutd

Laziest, shittiest report ever.

Who scored for us? #10
Yes, after a glorious move involving number 3 and a long pass to number 4 and a defensive pass to number 6 who went forward dribbling passed 5 men and then passing to number 4 in a goal scoring opputunity, but he made a defensive pass to number 7. Number 7 then dribbled pass 5 men and passed to number 11 which crossed to number 4 with an empty goal in front of him. Number 4 made a defensive pass but accidentilly it hit numer 10 in the head and flew onto the bar and from there in to the net.
Great goal.

Number 3 was the masterfull leftback, number 7 was the outside right, number 6 is the classy center half and number 10 was the courageous forward we all love and admire. I don´t need to say who number 4 is.

oskarutd

Ok ! Then I only dreamed the goal!
;)
Do you know the squad, Mr. MuJac?

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Ok ! Then I only dreamed the goal!
;)
Do you know the squad, Mr. MuJac?
Team: Zieler, Gray, Eckersley, Chester, Cathcart, Hewson, Cleverley, Possebon, Triallist, Eagles, S. Evans.

Subs: Amos, Fagan (Possebon), Barnes (Evans)

Both subs were at half time and Sean Evans came back on for the triallist after Eagles goal.

oskarutd

Team: Zieler, Gray, Eckersley, Chester, Cathcart, Hewson, Cleverley, Possebon, Triallist, Eagles, S. Evans.

Subs: Amos, Fagan (Possebon), Barnes (Evans)

Both subs were at half time and Sean Evans came back on for the triallist after Eagles goal.
Thanks !
Do you know who the triallist was?

PS18

presumably a striker (not much help i know).

interesting to see Barnes back.

vanthaman

Winner
is that Triallist related to A Triallist, B Triallist and C Triallist that are on Soccer Saturday most weekends playing in Scotland?

PS18

they will be at the end of their contracts (Séan Evans as well iirc?).

Chris H

Video Posting God
and slotted the ball for Marosevic, who finished with a one-timer.
Wtf?
Why do the US contingent of football types insist on using bizarre made up terminology?
One-time is borrowed from hockey, "lad". And you weren't the intended audience, so deal with it.

That said, the Canadian oafs on Fox Soccer Channel go really overboard with the hockey lingo. When they try to be clever with their voiceovers during the highlights, I just cringe. It's quite bad.