Reserves loses practice match to Tranmere

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
If anyone can scare up the line-up I'd be happy to add it to the stats thread.

Practice match, The Cliff
Tuesday 30 October

MANCHESTER UNITED 1
(Bebe 16)

TRANMERE 2
(Power 12, Harrison 75)

Bebe scores for Reserves

United lost 2-1 to Tranmere Rovers in a practice match at The Cliff on Tuesday with Bebe on the scoresheet.

The Portugal Under-21 winger pounced on a defensive lapse to trick his way through and bury a low finish beyond Jason Mooney, who got a touch on the shot, to level the scores on 16 minutes.

Max Power had opened the scoring when his effort from the left appeared to graze the knuckles of Jonny Sutherland before finding the net.

Tom Lawrence almost gave the Reds the lead when a fine dribble deserved a better outcome than his strike hitting the base of a post after Rovers had also struck the outside of the woodwork.

Although Bebe twice went close, forcing Mooney into a couple of fine stops, as a side containing the likes of Angelo Henriquez, Luke McCullough and Luke Hendrie created further openings, Tranmere took the spoils when Danny Harrison netted with a firm drive.

Nonetheless, it was a decent run-out as the Reds controlled possession in the closing stages, with captain Larnell Cole in central midfield, but were unable to break through a crowded defence.
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-An...r-united-reserves-friendly-with-tranmere.aspx

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
It was the only name he spelt correctly.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Our team according to PeterBolton on twitter

#mufc team: Sutherland. Hendrie. James. Cole. McCullough. Blackett. Bebe. Charni Ek. Henriquez. 'Unnamed Trialist'. Lawrence.

Wonder who that trialist was.