Right then

Looking Busy

Is there a way of watching the reserves (without being able to go to the games) without paying the yank cnut money by subscribing to MUTV. Really don't want to get MUTV on moral grounds but really want to watch the reserves play.

Any ideas?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Is there a way of watching the reserves (without being able to go to the games) without paying the yank cnut money by subscribing to MUTV. Really don't want to get MUTV on moral grounds but really want to watch the reserves play.

Any ideas?
Have you seen that new movie "Jumper"? You might want to take a leaf out of his book.

Otherwise you're fecked.

Of course, you don't need me to point out that the "same yank cnut money" that pays for MUTV also goes towards paying for the training of the kids you're so keen to follow. Life is never that black and white, unfortunately.

Looking Busy

Have you seen that new movie "Jumper"? You might want to take a leaf out of his book.

Otherwise you're fecked.

Of course, you don't need me to point out that the "same yank cnut money" that pays for MUTV also goes towards paying for the training of the kids you're so keen to follow. Life is never that black and white, unfortunately.
the club aleady get £500 a year out of me. And i'm trying to tick to the ticket price and not a penny more. Will have to think about whether my morals allow me to get MUTV

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
sopcast or tvants? i don't know how they work, but if the reserve games are broadcasted and you know by which channel, you should be able to get them

you'll have to ask an expert -which i'm not- but i'm sure that's the best way

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
sopcast or tvants? i don't know how they work, but if the reserve games are broadcasted and you know by which channel, you should be able to get them

you'll have to ask an expert -which i'm not- but i'm sure that's the best way
I don;t think MUTV is streamed. Never seen it anyway. Probably because Academy and Reserve games appeal to such a niche market, it's not worth anyone's while to stream them.

(although I've never fully understood why anyone is arsed streaming any football but that's a discussion for another thread)

Virtuoso

I'm pretty sure you do get links for some reserve and academy matches to be honest, my mate sometimes uses them.

I've had MUTV for quite a few years, the Glazers owning the club shouldn't make a difference...without them we never, ever would have made the signings we did last summer - no chance whatsoever so all the money they're making from United isn't exactly going to fattening their wallets.

Each to their own opinion I guess.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I live in Oslo and I can't get fecking MUTV either. I'd give a finger to be able to watch reserve and academy games on a regular basis :(

Someone needs to take it upon themselves to start streaming MUTV!

horselesspaul

Man Utd fan
It's Manchester United, United or Man United.
Yeah because this needs to be a debate about the owners :rolleyes:
You started it..
Fwiw I think MUTV is a bargain at 6 quid a month considering you get to see the full 90 minutes of every first team game. Most of the reserves and academy games are live.
As has been said earlier the money goes in some way to the continuance of our great club and until we own it (I'm a MUST member) anyone else will have "dirty" money behind them, it's a fact of life in a business, which is what United are.

I'll look into the feasibility of streaming it myself, however.