• Poll closed .

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
himannv

vs
himannv tactics

Formation: 4-3-3

General tactics:

- This is mostly a counterattacking setup that aims to be strong centrally in both the attacking and defensive phase.
- The midfield balance is basically one pure DM, one high workrate ball carrier, and one pass master.
- Front 3 interchange positions to suit the situation and are generally quite fluid.

Defensive tactics:
- Beara is solid and spectacular at the back
- The back 4 more or less hold their shape for most part and the fullbacks make sure they are not caught out although they do aid in attacking phases.
- The defense is mostly good on the ball and this aids in counters.
- Gilberto shields the back line and is a purely defensive DM with just short passes made to kick off attacks after winning the ball.
- Gazza's workrate helps with defensive work and offers some balance.

Attacking tactics:
- Gazza does most of the ball carrying work in midfield for this side.
- Cetin is the most creative option in midfield and has a silky touch, lovely vision, and dainty but pinpoint passing. He's a playmaker but more in the Xavi mold than a Pirlo.
- Dalglish shoves people off the ball with his arse and makes space for himself to take a shot or he plays in one of the others.
- Altafini gets on the end of passes and scores in addition to making off the ball runs and interlinking with the other forwards.
- Sivori is Sivori.

TEAM NM

Write Up:

The team is set up to unleaseh the creativity of the attackers - Neymar, Johnstone and Kane. The goal of the midfield will be to break up play and set a platform to relase the front 3. The CBs are hard while the full backs have the ability to both shut down opposition wingers and contribute when they go forward.

We will also always have an out ball if under pressure. Johnstone and Zebec's speed, Kane and Neymar's hold up ability, van Hanegemem's passing etc. means that I would plan for plenty of possession and the ability to dominate the other team.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Just put van Hanegem on the left, ffs! It's so annoying :lol:

NM

Yeah tbh I don't see how I lost to Gio and am leading here but maybe I just don't know enough about all these players. Cetaintly didn't know enough about gios

Himannv

Is that the same Pepe that my team have?
Looks like it is. The early Porto version is probably better than Beskitas version you have, although he has a long late career stint at Porto as well that perhaps takes the quality down. Your pick is the legal one though since you picked him way back in round 2 or something. Anyway, it's a moot point since it wasn't spotted earlier IMO.