Sam Johnstone, Ra'vel Morrison and Tom Thorpe named in England U16

LouisRocca

Sam Johnstone, Ra'vel Morrison and Tom Thorpe have all been included in England U16 squad for the game vs Scotland Friday 28th November.

Both Morrison and Thorpe were in the first squad against NI last month, Johnstone was included(but not used I think) in the squad against Wales.

I must say that Ra'vel Morrison realy caught my eye in the match vs NI with some mazy runs, trickery and courage, never afraid of running at people. Nice to see him getting games for our U18 also.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Ra'vel ?

And they say the apostrophe is dead.

cj_sparky

Sam Johnstone, Ra'vel Morrison and Tom Thorpe have all been included in England U16 squad for the game vs Scotland Friday 28th November.

Both Morrison and Thorpe were in the first squad against NI last month, Johnstone was included(but not used I think) in the squad against Wales.

I must say that Ra'vel Morrison realy caught my eye in the match vs NI with some mazy runs, trickery and courage, never afraid of running at people. Nice to see him getting games for our U18 also.
Yes, I saw that game when England played N.Ireland. Ra'vel was in fine form, he played out wide in the game as opposed to up top. He looks very similar to the way Welbeck did when he first showed up in my opinion.