Scholes Gym

Revaulx

Mods: please move to a more appropriate forum if you feel it doesn’t belong here :)

My daughter has just had a look round, was made extremely welcome, got a really good feeling about the place and is seriously considering joining.

She’s not exactly hench, but used to play water polo for GB U18s so is pretty sporty.

Is anyone on here a member?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I was there the other day and I was doing some reps. Scholes came along and kicked a ball against a tree and said "let's see you do that", I said "can you leave me alone?". He just smiled and walked away.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Just out if Interest how much is it per month?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Some of these jokes are toetally inappropriate.

Some of you have really put your foot in it.

Revaulx

Not me personally but why would she be worried about joining? Most gyms are very welcoming these days

Looks like a pretty decent place
Oh she isn’t worried. Far from it; she also visited one a bit nearer our house and on entering could “smell the testosterone”. Scholes wasn’t like that at all.

It isn’t the cheapest, and it’s not in a well-off area. She’s inherited my natural scepticism, and it almost seemed too good to be real. I just wondered if anyone from round here had any experience of it.

She'll constantly have to hide her toes.
Oh gosh I’d completely forgotten about that. I don’t think I’ll mention it :nervous:

Revaulx

Well this is the first thread I’ve ever started, and it’s already attracted some top class contributions :drool:

Revaulx

She’s signed up on a monthly basis and had her first session today. Loved it :drool:

Edit: I haven’t dared ask her how her toes are…

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
She’s signed up on a monthly basis and had her first session today. Loved it :drool:

Edit: I haven’t dared ask her how her toes are…
With water polo experience I guess she’s quite nimble-footed?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Some of your lots jokes completely suck.