Television See (2019 Apple TV Series)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm a couple of episodes into this. Really enjoying it so far.

Simbo

I've no idea when or how I signed up for Apple TV but I'm being billed for it. Between this, Foundation and the upcoming 'Invasion' that looks interesting, guess I'm sticking with it.

Hamnat

I've no idea when or how I signed up for Apple TV but I'm being billed for it. Between this, Foundation and the upcoming 'Invasion' that looks interesting, guess I'm sticking with it.
They gave like year long free subscriptions when it first started tied too new devices. Iphones and Ipads. Then they swapped over to paid with only like an email warning. My mom missed it too but I caught it days before and cancelled.

Anyway I liked the first season of this and the first 3 episodes this season. Still have to catch up

Ollie Derbyshire

You should try The Morning Show, Servant, Truth be Told & Ted Lasso, all good series.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
You should try The Morning Show, Servant, Truth be Told & Ted Lasso, all good series.
Mythic Quest too.

The setting for "See" looks sweet, from the clips I've seen. I was struggling to understand how the show was going to work though. I'm gonna have to give it a go at some point.

Ollie Derbyshire

Mythic Quest too.

The setting for "See" looks sweet, from the clips I've seen. I was struggling to understand how the show was going to work though. I'm gonna have to give it a go at some point.
Yeah Mythic Quest is great as well, generally been pretty impressed with Apple shoes so far.

I finally convinced the missus to watch See and she loved it, I wasn’t sure how good it would be either, but it didn’t dissappoint.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Finished season 1. Brilliant stuff. Jason Momoa is an unreal actor.

Andersons Dietician

This has grown on me, watched the first season and it was alright but the 2nd now has me locked in. Its Worth sticking with for anyone who had doubts in the first season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This has grown on me, watched the first season and it was alright but the 2nd now has me locked in. Its Worth sticking with for anyone who had doubts in the first season.
Totally agree. It got better and better as it went on.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Deeper into 3rd season now. It's a hidden gem.

Characters involving with the technology of post apocalypse. Everything revolving around storyline looks condensed in a crafty way, not much unnecessary elements.

Good stuff.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Deeper into 3rd season now. It's a hidden gem.

Characters involving with the technology of post apocalypse. Everything revolving around storyline looks condensed in a crafty way, not much unnecessary elements.

Good stuff.
Yeah I’ve enjoyed it. It’s well done in terms of how people live and fight in a world without sight.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Yeah I’ve enjoyed it. It’s well done in terms of how people live and fight in a world without sight.
The fights indeed look like somekind art dance. This show took me by huge surprise. Maghra & Tamacti Jun by far have some heavy past from 1st season, makes them just bad ass characters.

Sibeth's high pitch voice drilling hole in my brain though...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The fights indeed look like somekind art dance. This show took me by huge surprise. Maghra & Tamacti Jun by far have some heavy past from 1st season, makes them just bad ass characters.

Sibeth's high pitch voice drilling hole in my brain though...
I think that’s the point of Sibeth. She’s basically nuts and believes in her Devine right.

There’s a scene in season three where Kofun tries to explain what a lamp is to Baba which does well to show how these people have lived their lives.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I think that’s the point of Sibeth. She’s basically nuts and believes in her Devine right.

There’s a scene in season three where Kofun tries to explain what a lamp is to Baba which does well to show how these people have lived their lives.
This show needs more recognition. It's like tribal version of Mad Max, but the gangs turned into whole kingdoms, having their own culture and cast of rulers.