Serie A 90's Draft QF - oneniltothearsenal vs 2mufc0/Invictus

Who would win in the following draft game with all players at their Serie A 90's peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Desailly isn't dealing with Cois, he is in some sort of no man's land with no specific target and dropping in defence to cover (a good thing by all means).

Conversely, Cois is very much the sort that can upset someone like Zidane. The big question mark for me is more how Boban is being dealt with, not Zidane if Cois is onto him with Dino Baggio's support.
Well onenil is now saying Baggio is central left so Desailly can keep an eye on him when he comes central.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
So serious :)
Yeah, you noticed already. Issue is one of the value adds of this is those who haven't seen or known much about someone get an opportunity to do so. Likening Dino Baggio to the baloon popper in shorts isn't right!

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@2mufc0 @Invictus defence looks pretty dodgy relative to what they face. Desailly dropping back and covering gaps is crucial here.

@oneniltothearsenal has the better defence. Minotti was excellent and Billy will work very well alongside him, but there's no doubting the firepower in that front two and, with more creative options in midfield, they will get the upper hand I think.

idmanager

I like the small arrow on Chamot and the big one on Zanetti :lol:
But yea, would have been so much more closer if you started this way IMO.

Think after the switch, you gained similar votes as the opposition.
Although am glad, I am not the one to bring down Costacurta again. Poor chap cant catch a break.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I see onenil's team working more as a 4-3-2-1 than a 4-3-3 depicted in lineup. Lovely front trio. I don't see Desailly being able to shield the defence. His defence also looks to be more likely to be able to give them the advantage in scorelines.

Enigma_87

You know who
@2mufc0 @Invictus defence looks pretty dodgy relative to what they face. Desailly dropping back and covering gaps is crucial here.

@oneniltothearsenal has the better defence. Minotti was excellent and Billy will work very well alongside him, but there's no doubting the firepower in that front two and, with more creative options in midfield, they will get the upper hand I think.

Yeah, basically my thoughts. I really like onenil's team more as a unit and in terms of synergy but @2mufc0 and @Invictus I feel have more quality across the park and probably having the upper hand just a bit.