Shirts for Change Raffle

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Thought people might like to be aware of this. I haven't seen it mentioned on the cafe yet. Funds going to a good cause, and people have a chance to get a signed shirt from their team.

You can enter the Shirts For Change raffle here

Tickets are now on sale and the raffle will close on Monday, June 29 2020 at 10pm.
Shirts for Change, organised by #PlayersTogether – an initiative led by Premier League players initially set up to support frontline NHS workers, volunteers and patients during the coronavirus crisis – sees fans able to choose which Premier League club's shirt they'd like and purchase a ticket through eBay for just a fiver.

Each club has a number of shirts included in the raffle, and each will be signed by 11 players from that club. Tickets are now on sale and the raffle will close on Monday, June 29 2020 at 10pm.

The money raised will go to the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, to support young people in BAME communities and help eradicate racism within organisations and at grass root community levels.

Speaking on the launch of Shirts For Change, Watford's Troy Deeney said: "I am proud to launch the ‘Shirts for Change’ raffle with #PlayersTogether on eBay UK to raise vital funds for the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Foundation, a charity which stands for equal opportunity for all, despite race or background.

"Put simply, we do not stand for racism on the pitch, in society or anywhere else it rears its ugly head.

"I hope that this will be a great way for fans to help support a fantastic cause, give them a chance to own a special and symbolic shirt, and raise a huge amount of money in the process."

Last edited: