Sir Alex Ferguson 82 years young

always_hoping

Happy Birthday to the living legend, hopefully many healthy years ahead for him and he gets to see Man United winning a few trophies again in the foreseeable future.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The part where he took a picture of the banner was so wholesome reminded of my own gran dad

You almost forgot what a man of steel he was with how cuddling he's become these days

Happy birthday day !!:D

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Many happy returns of the day to the great man!

MalaysianRed7

Happy birthday to the greatest manager to ever live, and will ever live! Great present for him last night as well, with a comfortable home win and his boys Ronaldo and McTominay being the most productive players.

Hope he sees us win a few more titles.

youngrell

May he see many more years of good health and good football.

Has brought so much joy to me for a large part of my life, I’m forever grateful.

Rustyspider13

A living legend. Happy Birthday Sir Alex Ferguson! The banner, a homegrown Scotsman firing the first goal, Ronaldo scoring-I'm glad the team was able to give him a great night. May he have many many more of those with his family and loved ones.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Looked so cute yesterday! Like a 80 year old baby :drool:

I can't stop thinking about how legendary his man management is and at times how different it can seem to how our fans are trying to put our players under the bus every chance they can get. What a legend.

Lots of love -

Bebe x​

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Happy Birthday to the Great Man!

SirAF

Ageist

Happy 80th, Sir Alex! :keano:

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Happy birthday to the best the ever was and ever will be. There will never be another like him.