Squad analysis

Quinze

Realistically,

GK:
+ new GK (if Onana doesn't suit the new style of play & the budget allows)
Onana
Bayindir
Heaton

RB:
Dalot
AWB

CB:
Martinez
Varane
+New CB
Maguire
Evans (Only because the others are too injury prone)
Lindelof

LB:
Shaw
+New LB
Malacia (Not that good and less available than Shaw)

CM:
+New CM
Mainoo
Casemiro
Amrabat

AM:
Bruno
Mount
McT
Eriksen

RW:
+New RW
Amad (Granted he shows a bit of promise until the end of the season else we need another younger RW)
Greenwood
Antony
Pellistri
Sancho

LW:
Rashford
Garnacho

ST:
+New ST
Hojlund
Martial

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Bayindir and Heaton will leave. We will have our annual GK chase again this summer.
Any two from Maguire, Lindelöf, Evans and Varane will go. We will purchase a CB.
If we have any interest in Shaw or Wan Bissaka then either or both of them could go. We will buy a fullback.
Amrabat is not going to be signed permanently. I don’t think we will look to move McTominay this summer.
Eriksen could go - he’s not playing much anymore. Mainoo, Mount and Fernandes will all be here next season and rightly so.
Casemiro, I’m not sure. I’d keep him but we know of interest from Saudi. I think we are light in MF quality and may look at what’s available.
Rashford, Garnacho, Hojlund and Antony will stay.
Martial we know will leave. We need another No.9 this summer.
Amad I’m not sure about. Pellistri may be sold? These are my predictions.

I also think ETH stays and anybody wanting him out will be disappointed.

Ekeke

Lindelof and Varane out, 2 new CBs in would be an important start

New leftback in as we cant rely on Shaw being fit all season and Malacia I'm not even sure we could get money for him with his fitness so far, we certainly cant factor him in as an option

DM option to cover Casemiro and play next to Mainoo giving him less defensive responsibility if he wants to be more of an offensive minded midfielder. Amrabat let go, Eriksen and McTominay potentially out to raise funds

Striker for the bench and rotation with Hojlund

Sell Pellistri and if he isnt going to be used Amad, promote Sam Mather and give him minutes on the pitch out wide

Realistically this amount of change never happens with us. 5 new players straight into the first team picture and some exits to create space and funds

So pick 4 of the 5 incoming and we'll have to struggle through to the next summer with 1 of those areas still too weak.

House Mkhitaryan

Man, if we only could get a squad with the quality of Roma. They managed to get an easy, comfortable win (4-0) against a mid table Premier League club in just 1 game. Ten Hag has not been able to get a comfortable win in 60 games against any team - mid table, top table, bottom of the table, championship, Turkish league, Danish league you name it. We just don't have a strong enough squad.