Superkid on his way?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
The guy who operates the brilliant Norwegian United blog premierleague.blogg.no (check it out Norwegians, not you Cnut) claims Barca's released hot-shot kid Iago Falque could very well sign for United within a few days. The blogger has his info from among others a Swedish Barca site. Falque was released by Barca after a dispute with B-squad coach Luis Enrique, and he's a highly rated winger. Something we seriously need at sub first-team level. Fingers crossed.

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
The guy who operates the brilliant Norwegian United blog premierleague.blogg.no (check it out Norwegians, not you Cnut) claims Barca's released hot-shot kid Iago Falque could very well sign for United within a few days. The blogger has his info from among others a Swedish Barca site. Falque was released by Barca after a dispute with B-squad coach Luis Enrique, and he's a highly rated winger. Something we seriously need at sub first-team level. Fingers crossed.
You're not wrong. At reserve level there is only Galbraith and Cleverley who play out wide and Martin who's out on loan and doesn't look like making the break through at United.

My knowledge of the Academy isn't great but I think Brady plays out wide. Are there any others in the Academy who look like natural wide players?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Ajose is very comfy on the wing. Stewart can do a job there. But it's fairly thin.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
so Barcelona released him? is that confirmed because that makes no sense to me. Surely he could bring in a decent little fee?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Rumour he's going to Juve in the other thread. I don't know anything about him but I'd like to see him here since we need a winger and his name is awesome.
well more importantly he was a left footer