West Ham
Brighton
Newcastle
Wolves
Bournemouth
Forest
Everton

Not missing anyone am I?

All coached better than us when you look at resources.

Especially teams like Brighton, Spurs and Newcastle who have huge injury lists and still playing dynamic attacking football.

And teams like Bournemouth and Wolves who have fairly new managers and play lovely attacking football.

Embarrassing.

Last edited:

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Arguably every team in the PL are better coached in terms of attack.

mintyred

Arguably every team in the PL are better coached in terms of attack.
If you take quality at disposal and money spent into consideration, we are the worst-coached team in the league bar Chelsea.

eire-red

Liverpool
Arsenal
City
Spurs
Villa
West Ham
Brighton
Newcastle
Wolves
Bournemouth
Forest
Everton

Not missing anyone am I?

All coached better than us when you look at resources. Especially teams like Brighton, Spurs and Newcastle who have huge injury lists and still playing dynamic attacking football.

And teams like Bournemouth and Wolves who have fairly new managers and play lovely attacking football.

Embarrassing.
You've missed the other 7 teams in the PL.

Actually, I'll say 18 teams, United and Chelsea to battle it out for 19th and 20th week in, week out.

DownRiver

I sometimes think a lot of these teams have either very good quality of players and/or playing once a week so they concentrate on training.

We have crap players and we have been playing 3 times a week for nearly two years until recently, so there is just shit players who don’t have time to train to get better.

However, ETH has had a long time to at least put in some form of playing style. He also keeps making dumb decisions from recruitment to squad selections.

hobbers

Dont forget

Fulham
Forest
Brentford
Everton
Luton

Outscored by Luton, Dyche's Everton, rudderless Forest :lol:

You've missed the other 7 teams in the PL.

Actually, I'll say 18 teams, United and Chelsea to battle it out for 19th and 20th week in, week out.
True. When we played Sheff Utd and Burnley they had chances against us and cut through us quite easily.

leontas

We have the 3rd worst attack in the PL in terms of goals scored. Even Luton have scored more goals than us. And we have one of the highest wage bills as well. It's criminal how bad our attack is.

We have the 3rd worst attack in the PL in terms of goals scored. Even Luton have scored more goals than us. And we have one of the highest wage bills as well. It's criminal how bad our attack is.
Truly scandalous. The worst it’s been since SAF.

Nogbadthebad

Never mind the premier league.

Watch Wrexham. They have more of a plan, they have patterns, they know where each other will be. They are better coached than this team.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
All of them. Despite losing, Luton earlier today was better football than anything we have produced all season.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Not that I want to defend ETH but come on, it's easier to set up a team to defend and counter-attack and if ETH did that, you'd be the first to blame him.
West ham, Newcastle, Wolves, Nottingham, Bournemouth, Everton are not better coached teams, they are less ambitious teams.

laughtersassassin

Well bar two they are all better to watch considering we've scored the third least goals in the league.

Not that I want to defend ETH but come on, it's easier to set up a team to defend and counter-attack and if ETH did that, you'd be the first to blame him.
West ham, Newcastle, Wolves, Nottingham, Bournemouth, Everton are not better coached teams, they are less ambitious teams.
Disagree. All of those teams have scored more goals than us, and especially Newcastle, Wolves, Bournemouth dominated us when we played.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I don’t think we’re badly coached generally, you can see our structure and patterns we’re trying to deliver but our execution, communication and concentration is terrible. And no coach makes as many bad decisions to put his team into bad situations.

Last edited:

Winrar

All of those teams have more PL goals than us. In fact, only teams with less PL goals scored than us are Burnley and Sheff Utd.

Aretak

Newcastle have scored 37 goals in the league so far. That's one more than Arsenal, for the record. You clearly also haven't watched much of Bournemouth or Wolves this season if you think they're boring, defensive teams. I'd really only class West Ham as dull out of those sides, but they're getting the results to justify it. Everton create loads of chances - they just miss them all.