The All-Ireland Football Championship 2003

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
Ok, now its getting serious. So who is going to win. I'll take it that Armagh will get to the final out of their half of the draw because lets face it, Galway have had it and Donegal are wondering how they got this far in the first place.

Its the other match that could be the game of the year. Tyrone are the League and Ulster champions are are in super form at the moment, but Kerry are the free scoring football artists with a team of superstars. Its too close to call - so who is going to win then?

Ruudsgirl

Keane16 said:
Ok, now its getting serious. So who is going to win. I'll take it that Armagh will get to the final out of their half of the draw because lets face it, Galway have had it and Donegal are wondering how they got this far in the first place.

Its the other match that could be the game of the year. Tyrone are the League and Ulster champions are are in super form at the moment, but Kerry are the free scoring football artists with a team of superstars. Its too close to call - so who is going to win then?
I would go for Tyrone! :nervous:

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
good call Ruudsgirl, now you just need to predict these things a few weeks earlier and you could be a millionaire.

Pity you couldn't predict it would be such a shitty game - so much for the game of the year.