The Brendan & Gerrard Show

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
“You see these new iPad and iPhones now where you can actually listen in to hear what someone else is saying . . . who invents that? Some nerd sat in a room . . ."

This actually sounds like a telephone to me, or am I missing something?
He hates all technology - telephones included.

Probably hates himself too.

And children.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
On another note, who's bright idea was it to invent a see-through door? It just defeats the whole purpose of a door.
The purpose of a door is to be able to get in and out of a room while maintaining the ability to close the room off. It has feck all to do with whether it's see-through or not. I'm sure you're fairly happy with your windows at home.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I think the idea is that it lets in light. :smirk:
The purpose of a door is to be able to get in and out of a room while maintaining the ability to close the room off. It has feck all to do with whether it's see-through or not. I'm sure you're fairly happy with your windows at home.
Now, I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the purpose of a door is to prevent people from seeing what you're getting up to on the other side.

Right?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Now, I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the purpose of a door is to prevent people from seeing what you're getting up to on the other side.

Right?
Yes, the one leading to your bathroom, sure. Street/road facing doors might be nice to have without a window for privacy. The door to your back garden could as well contain a window for the extra light.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
AMADEUS DANGLES HIS STICK

Obligatory photograph
Steven A. Gerrard said:
"I saw one of Brendan Rodgers' combined team talks and three-day press conferences recently, and it was full of sh...shameless buzzword bollox like 'ballpark,' 'blue sky thinking,' and 'if you put this jelly mould on your head, then you are a KING!' What a soft twat. Unlike me. Well, the 'soft' bit anyway.

He also banged on about something called 'the modern world' and how his failing footballers ignore him while they listen to their Faceboob radiogram laser cassettes. Spoilt bastids...I never 'ad one of them flashy toys when I was a kid, and I grew up to be ecstatically happy and modest.

I know we're all supposed to be petrol-sexual, to 'understand' and 'relate' to the young men we have in our care but, personally, I prefer to hit them with a f*cking massive stick. WHACK! Dying never did anyone any harm."

Last edited:

SteveJ

Scout
Steven Gerrard said:
"I can't believe that people on one of those new-fangled interweb massage boards are asking if Frank Bloody Lamppost has done a better job than I have. Even the celebrated Sir Alex Froggy didn't get to manage Rangers; therefore, I am the managerial GOAT and also top dog. And top cat."

DavidDeSchmikes

August 2018: Steven Gerrard: Refereeing decisions have been going against Rangers for seasons - someone should give me answers
January 2019: Rangers get awarded 4 penalties

Brendan Rodgers drinking his super male vitality watches in horror
Sir Alex Ferguson Steven Gerrard runs the SFA.........change my mind

SteveJ

Scout
4 penalties?!? Sheesh...

SteveJ

Scout
Thank you, Schmikes Sports.

Deleted member 101472

Gerrard doesn’t need any help against Saint Mirren, the SPL’s answer to a question no one asked

DavidDeSchmikes

Stevie G vs Steve C

How is that not a fecking penalty, he has picked it up with his hands

Sir, that's the goalkeeper

Steven Gerrard paid tribute to himself and his Rangers team as they earned a replay against Kilmarnock following a well earned 0-0. Gerrard was disappointed that Rangers missed a penalty (75th penalty of the season), and acknowledged that the SFA did not overturn Alfredo Morelos red card, but says he wasn't looking for excuses. Having won the Henry Winter Neutral's Favourites trophy (in October 2018), Steven Gerrard and himself and his Rangers team are still on course for a treble, as they are still in the league title race and the cup.

"It is disappointing that we didn't win today. The Kilmarnock weather was not good (fake nervous laughter) and that didn't help in the moment. But I suppose it is good for Kilmarnock fans to watch a team like Rangers come to their 'stadium' and see some quality on the pitch for once. I am aware that the referee gave us a penalty, but he should have given us at least 3 more but I think he was just balancing it out (more fake nervous laughter). I don't understand why we play today, and Celtic play tomorrow, maybe it is because of TV schedules and (mumbling and more fake nervous laughter). We have got the replay at Ibrox now, and hopefully with a homer good referee we will be alright. Of course I am not one for excuses, everyone including myself knows that"

P.S. Here is Steven Clarke vs Gerrard.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47169745
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47132426

Deleted member 101472

RanGERs football club suffered a draw today at home against Saint Joss Stone.

ManaGER, first team coach, head boss, CEO of playing staff and head master Stevie G was less than complimentary about his protégés.

“Ehhh you know the fans have been banging on all season about going for 55, well today my lads put me on to 52 points for the season so if I win next week then I give the fans what they’ve asked for all year”

Gerrard declined to comment on reports that he’s been asked to star in a documentary titled the Lone Ranger, a one hour special on the quest to stop brendan Rodgers Celtic side securing 10 league titles in a row.

DavidDeSchmikes

Steven Gerrard says Rangers can forget about winning the Scottish Premiership, Champions league, Scottish Cup, etc....

See, I do know why I like me so much
I gave them all, of my trust
I told them, we'd beat Bren, now that's all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I want to let you know how I feel

Feck what I said it you let it slip now
Feck the poems might as well throw em out
Feck all those tactics, they didn't mean jack
Feck you, Defoe, you've got a bad back

Feck Brendan Rodgers and St Johnstone too
Feck Steven Clarke, I fecking hate you
Feck all the critics who criticise me
Feck you, fake news, I am STEVIE G

I thought, you could
Win some sh*t for me, yeah
5 times, you've heard the story
Ya played me, Celtic's now ahead
Now the referee's a hack
He has the Celtic's back
Where are those shirts that I had for Suarez?

Feck what I said, those memes are sh*t now
Feck the long balls might as well call us Stoke
Feck all those misses, the wind and the rain
Feck everything, my ego's in pain

Feck 3-4-3, and feck 8-0-2
Feck you Dundee, i'm talking 'bout you
Feck all those buses that park on the pitch
Feck off the season, you son of a b!tch

SteveJ

Scout
The Daily Fable said:
Brendan Rodgers has not moved to distance himself from the Leicester job, mainly because hardly anyone's asked him about it yet.

"I've just woken up," said Rodgers from his waterbed as I shone a torch in his face. "Besides I love it here and so does my fiance Diptheria...that's her over there, packing suitcases."

SteveJ

Scout
Sadly, peace has broken out between The People's Brendan and Honey G:
Steven Gerrard said:
"I’m not really surprised by the timing because these things happen. Brendan has done ever so well at Celtic over the years so it’s no surprise that other clubs are watching him and wanting to acquire his services. He’s done a really good job and I’ve worked with Brendan so I know he’s a very good coach.”

DavidDeSchmikes

What does the (Leicester) Fox say?

Handsome B. Wonderful

My dear Foxes, before I talk about Leicester, I would like myself to buy tribute to my follower employers, Celtic.
To the Celtic, I thank them for their support and effort this past few seasons, following all the trebles we achieved together and I hope you'll win many more and stop Steven from winning the title, because you will NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT from him or the media.
To the Celtic fans, I say now you must back Neil Lennon through the good times and bad times. Loyalty is an important and integral part of football that shouldn't be taken for granted.
To the Celtic board, I thank them for letting me go to Leicester, it must have been a tough decision for them, but not a quite decision for me
To Clickbait Chris Sutton, I say I hope the smoke and fire that is burning from the Brendan Rodgers effigy you've made warms your cold heart
Now....
My fellow Leicestorians, I, Brendan Rodgers the First, am proud and honoured that your wonderful chairman has put the future of this great club in my big hands with flawless fingernails. My wife Vivica Not A. Fox is looking forward to relocating back to England after enduring spending many years in Scotland. She already indulged in a bit of local cuisine enjoying a lovely pack of Walkers Crisps (Cheese and Onion- because the packet is blue....just like Leicester City). I am looking forward to return to England and the PL, it has been a dream of mine since I left Liverpool. Sir Claudio Ranieri won the PL in 2016 in the world's greatest achievement in football, he achieved this by "dilly ding dilly dong". Let me say to the Leicester fans that I will be bringing "dilly ding" and my "my dong" to this great football club. Furthermore I will be putting character back into Leicester press conferences, because our footballing journalists are the best in the world and they deserve it.
I will put my soul, my heels, my heart, my tan, my brand into this job. I will leave no stone unturned, and then use said stones to smash into the top 6. I have already meet the Leicester players, and they have impressed me. Jamie Vardy is one of the most beautiful and decent people in the PL, a real beacon of decency and integrity. Very refreshing to see.
I want to bring back the good times at Leicester, and to implement my philosophy, tactics, brand, character, innovation, thought, ignorance, my hunger for tasting victory to the King Power Stadium.
I invite you to join me on a journey into the newest chapter, next page, of Leicester City. Accept the invitation. Let's do it together and make wonderful things happen.
Make Leicester Great Again!!

SteveJ

Scout
Let me say to the Leicester fans that I will be bringing "dilly ding" and my "my dong" to this great football club.
:lol::lol:

SteveJ

Scout
Bloody Nora...
Guardian said:
Early this season, with Celtic struggling, Rodgers called a meeting during which he asked players to anonymously list key thoughts regarding every one of their teammates.
Guardian said:
Rodgers rather enjoyed being the big fish in a small pond, where he would not think twice of offering advice to other clubs or delivering powerpoint presentations to out-of-work coaches.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/27/brendan-rodgers-reputation-celtic-leicester-europe