The caf has a spammer

Gazza

Obviously, it has loads, but this season I swear one in particular has gone mental with their posting habits

Symptoms:
Always a one-sentence post (if that)
Seems to pop up EVERYWHERE and must be averaging 20 posts/day or more
Always the same negativity (and I am absolutely not trying to push 'toxic positivity', but seriously this poster is a downer 24/7)
Always just endlessly whittering on about transfers, whether it be potential signings, our lack of them, or other teams signing players
Doesn't really expand on their points, go into detail, or have discussions, but will often just reply to people with a variant of "so who do you think we should sign?"/"do you think we will sign anyone?" and then when they get their reply they'll be back with some variant of "yeah, we should be all over it but don't think we're gonna get him, it's so depressing"

I get that there is an ignore feature but this poster is so prolific, you can't avoid him/her/them. Is it just me who thinks this poster could do with someone have a word about quality control? I'm not trying to get on their case too much but strewth, at least condense your thoughts in a 'fewer posts but with more depth' kind of way. And in fairness, I was very much a spammer when I first joined the caf and people let me know, and in the long run I think it was just as well they did. :)

Last edited: