Television The Capture

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone else watching this? Any theories? My head hurts after watching the first two episodes.

United Hobbit

Started at the weekend with the "I'll know if it's any good if I can stay awake.. "

Went straight into watching the 2nd episode was gripped by it, reminds me a little bit of Trust Me which I also liked crossed with Line of Duty

So many possible theories, though that last scene left my head hurting a bit!

*managed to work out how to do spoilers see next post!*

Last edited:

United Hobbit

Reason Theory:

I'm not sure how she would have the authority/access but I have my suspicions about that girl cop who is leading the investigation- didnt one of the high ups or she cant remember who say she needed to successfully lead a homicide or similar case before she could move into the counter terrorism unit? Even though she had just done fantastically getting those terrorists locked up? Probably thinking too much on line of duty terms but she used to work in the CCTV team but would she have the access to override it? Set it up and successfully lead it, earning her the move to that unit?

Soldier comments:

think he has definite anger/ PTSD as he flies off the handle easily and goes straight to violence. Telling he was desperate to go back in the army & did anyone else feel like he all but told the lawyer girl who is now missing that he did actually deliberately kill that guy without needing to? Also when he met his daughter when he'd just been let out she came across as very scared of him. I wonder if maybe the van who's perspective we were seeing before he left the pub to follow the girl followed them, the person from that was the one she was reacting to then he tried to drag her to safety but attacker knocked him out and took her?

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Another great episode! Making me want to know more and more.

Very similar to the bodyguard.

Not sure how to spoiler comments so won’t post my theories.