The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft Round 1 - Pat_Mustard vs. harms

Who would win in the following draft game with all players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Cheers lads and well played harms! Well deserved victory. Glad that Rafael was fairly well-received as I love the little fecker but two sheep full backs against very strong wingers was always going to be tough to overcome.

Reinforcement round is killing me though :lol:. With a luckier draw I'd be going into the second round with Maradona. I had Breitner as the ready made replacement for Fabio at left back, and I think Dani Alve went unpicked so he's have came in for Rafael.
You can only pick 2! But I think Rafael is good enough to do a job in the second round too.

MJJ

Cheers lads and well played harms! Well deserved victory. Glad that Rafael was fairly well-received as I love the little fecker but two sheep full backs against very strong wingers was always going to be tough to overcome.

Reinforcement round is killing me though :lol:. With a luckier draw I'd be going into the second round with Maradona. I had Breitner as the ready made replacement for Fabio at left back, and I think Dani Alve went unpicked so he's have came in for Rafael.
That would have been the draft won imo
You can only pick 2! But I think Rafael is good enough to do a job in the second round too.
He already has breitner.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
That would have been the draft won imo

He already has breitner.
Ah cool, yeah he would have one hell of a team.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Something like this? Looks downright scary

Kempes - Riva
Maradona
Breitner-van Hanegem-Gerrard-Alves
Popluhar-Sammer-McGrath
van der Sar​

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Something like this? Looks downright scary

Kempes - Riva
Maradona
Breitner-van Hanegem-Gerrard-Alves
Popluhar-Sammer-McGrath
van der Sar​
Yeah, I would have had a few different options and that was one of them. I could also have kept Gerrard on the bench, played a 4-3-3 with Sammer/van Hanegem/Maradona in midfield, and flanked Riva with two from Kempes, Sosa and Bertoni.

Great work in the reinforcements btw. Thuram is tailor-made for that conservative RB role to free up Beckenbauer, and Breitner is Breitner. Gento to come into the team too :drool:. Kind of hoping you go with a gung-ho 4-4-2 with Breitner and Netzer in midfield, but it mightn't be possible vs Maradona.