The Overlap | Andy Cole: Goals, Fallouts & Being Rooney’s Idol | Stick to Football EP 30

Natener

Yeah, that was a good one too.

I don't think Rooney is a necessary addition or we need so many of them sitting there. (Plus, Rooney's hat annoyed me for some reason). Although, I have had to at times do rewinds in order to understand what Cara says, he has a lot of knowledge and asks much smarter questions.
You’re not alone. I found it an eyesore, which is weird because Wright always wear a hat but it never stood out to me.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Enjoyed that. Cole always comes across really well and I miss watching him play. Great player

chomsky89

Is it fairly accurate to say that Cole was very good at getting chances, but also needed those "extra chances" and that is why despite solid numbers you always hear about him being a bit wasteful?

Nico87

Depending on how old you are quickly Kevin is a podcast that covers all sorts from the 90s. A great listen imo.
This is probably my favourite podcast. Sadly wrapping up next week although one of the hosts ( Chris Scull) is going to do a 00’s equivalent, funniest I’ve ever found Josh Widdicombe. The critical analysis of the Steve Bruce penned football manager/detective books are brilliant.

Big Andy

Bloke
Agreed! I think Wrighty is probably my favourite personality out of any retired footballer! Truly a class act. Cole is up there to, so brilliant episode all round.
Mad really as I used to hate him as a player, but he’s a sound guy and a great pundit

youngrell

Really liked his comments on Hojlund. Hopefully Rasmus was listening and can take the advice on board as I completely agree with what Cole said.

pacifictheme

This is probably my favourite podcast. Sadly wrapping up next week although one of the hosts ( Chris Scull) is going to do a 00’s equivalent, funniest I’ve ever found Josh Widdicombe. The critical analysis of the Steve Bruce penned football manager/detective books are brilliant.
Yeah I agree. Luckily it will stay up though, will certainly listen to the new one too.

Did you ever pay for patron? I am tempted as I never have.