The Three Body Problem: Rashford, Antony and Sancho

troylocker

Basically agree with you. Antony has potential as a squad player and is younger, so may improve. Wouldn’t miss him in the unlikely event we could find a buyer, mind you.

Also. Props for the thread title.
Antony is actually 1 month older than Sancho and has the lowest potential between the three of them in my opinion.

Should we sell these guys for 50-100M combined (huge loss) and invest 200-250M in new prospects (with no guarantees)?
…or should we give them one last chance with a new management?

I’m in camp two. We also need improvents more in the defense/dm

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Sell all three, get 2 starters and have Amad and Garnacho as subs. In reality they'll all be here next season.

Ghostrider318

Sancho - Likely back to BVB for a loss
Antony - Can only see a loan and maybe a sub 10m deal a year after if he continues his torrid form

Rashford - No chance anyone comes near him. Terrible form, Seems to have lost some pace, massive wages. The PSG links are not credible and I dont see Luis Enrique going for Rashford when hes clearly a fan of Nico Williams who is spanish, younger and has had a much better season

Valencia Shin Crosses

What do we do with these three balls of gas ?

I think Rashford and Sancho have to be sold this summer. Their situations are too toxic and they are not worth the wages or the headache to the new manager.

I think we keep Antony. He can follow instructions and works hard. Wingers are notoriously streaky so maybe he has a good period and we sell him when his value is higher.

If we play a game Keep, Sell, Bench what's the caf going with?
Can’t believe we are at the point where people are fine with keeping attackers because they “follow instructions and work hard”.

frostbite

What do we do with these three balls of gas ?

I think Rashford and Sancho have to be sold this summer. Their situations are too toxic and they are not worth the wages or the headache to the new manager.

I think we keep Antony. He can follow instructions and works hard. Wingers are notoriously streaky so maybe he has a good period and we sell him when his value is higher.

If we play a game Keep, Sell, Bench what's the caf going with?
Antony is the worst of the three. You say "he can follow instructions and works hard", then perhaps he will be a success in Stoke City. Maybe.

soapythecat

Why would anyone want to keep Antony? Mind boggles. I doubt anyone will pay decent money for any of them but Sancho will be back under a new manager. Rashford they will hope can turn it around under a new manager but Antony just can rot if he can’t find a club to buy him. Biggest flop in British transfer history and fecking annoying to boot.