Television The Traitors US - Use spoilers when talking about specific events

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Just started it now, was only going to watch because i'm a huge fan of Bananas but having caught up on the UK one i'm all in whether Bananas goes far or not, although he's such a big personality I can see him rubbing people up the wrong way whatever role he is.

LARulz

Where are you watching it?

I am only watching (planning) cos of Parvati, Sandra, Dan and Janelle. To get Dan out and do a show they must have paid him well

Schmiznurf

Where are you watching it?

I am only watching (planning) cos of Parvati, Sandra, Dan and Janelle. To get Dan out and do a show they must have paid him well
I acquired it, but it's on BBC iPlayer. I know Parvati and Sandra but haven't seen their seasons, my wife has though and loves Sandra.

LARulz

I acquired it, but it's on BBC iPlayer. I know Parvati and Sandra but haven't seen their seasons, my wife has though and loves Sandra.
Ah, I didn't know it was on iPlayer, I thought they'd release them after the UK one has finished

If you do watch Survivor, highly recommend their original seasons. Though Heroes Vs Villains (first joint season) is still my favourite of all time but Sandra won't show her best gameplay in that, watch her original season. Parvati I think is just great, but imagine she won't be the same as she was in Survivor way back when.

Dan I am looking forward to as when I used to watch Big Brother USA he was one of my favourite winners of all. On his own from the first eviction and managed to win it at the end by making deals, backstabbing and just bold faces lying.... in an endearing way to the point they all voted him to win despite him shitting on them

LARulz

You able to share how you acquired it please? iPlayer is still just season 1

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apparently it releases on the BBC iPlayer when the series is finished airing in the US. It's not on dailymotion yet either :(

Schmiznurf

Ah, I didn't know it was on iPlayer, I thought they'd release them after the UK one has finished

If you do watch Survivor, highly recommend their original seasons. Though Heroes Vs Villains (first joint season) is still my favourite of all time but Sandra won't show her best gameplay in that, watch her original season. Parvati I think is just great, but imagine she won't be the same as she was in Survivor way back when.

Dan I am looking forward to as when I used to watch Big Brother USA he was one of my favourite winners of all. On his own from the first eviction and managed to win it at the end by making deals, backstabbing and just bold faces lying.... in an endearing way to the point they all voted him to win despite him shitting on them
I've watched a few older seasons, but none of the ones people cite as iconic. Damn, he sounds like he was good.
Piratebay, they have it on there.

LARulz

Caught up on all 3

Love that Dan and Parvati are traitors but gutted Dan is in trouble already

Deontay has surprised me with how emotional he is, hasn't come across as the "hard man" I expected him to. Which makes him weirdly more likeable[

Feel Parvati and Dan made a mistake by even attempting to go for the other Traitors bestie, she is so mixed in socially that she could take eyes away from Dan. Now she may be happy to let them go after him

Schmiznurf

Caught up on all 3

Love that Dan and Parvati are traitors but gutted Dan is in trouble already

Deontay has surprised me with how emotional he is, hasn't come across as the "hard man" I expected him to. Which makes him weirdly more likeable[

Feel Parvati and Dan made a mistake by even attempting to go for the other Traitors bestie, she is so mixed in socially that she could take eyes away from Dan. Now she may be happy to let them go after him
Dan has definitely been too quiet, quiet ones seem talked about often in these things. Feel the same about Deontay, started liking him because of this.

I actually think they took so long faffing about that it won't go through with whoever they chose. But it was a difficult task tbh.

Schmiznurf

Gutted about Deontay but not being from this world of eliminating peoplein a competition it was tough for him.

Parvati played that so poorly as there was no real reason to try and throw Phaedra under the bus with the fellow housewife.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've only seen the first three episodes but I'm enjoying it. Like last years American one, I get a lot less stressed watching it than when I watch the British one.

I have to say that I thought Dan would be better than what he's shown so far. He's making it very obvious already.