Thomas Muller

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
It's been a while but I was wondering when we'd be linked to this guy again... it's the 21st century version of Wesley Sneijder:

Manchester United have drawn up a four-strong wishlist for a new striker in January with Bayern Munich and Cameroon's Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, 34, joined by team-mate and Germany forward Thomas Muller, 34 (Athletic)

Mind you, that's preferable to Tino bleeding Werner who's name is also being mentioned

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It's been a while but I was wondering when we'd be linked to this guy again... it's the 21st century version of Wesley Sneijder:

Manchester United have drawn up a four-strong wishlist for a new striker in January with Bayern Munich and Cameroon's Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, 34, joined by team-mate and Germany forward Thomas Muller, 34 (Athletic)

Mind you, that's preferable to Tino bleeding Werner who's name is also being mentioned
He just extended his contract at Bayern.

Kaos

This the Ratcliffe effect? Going back to the days of carehome strikers? I get we're desperate but what happened to an overhaul of the club's transfer strategy?

big_jeffstar

This the Ratcliffe effect? Going back to the days of carehome strikers? I get we're desperate but what happened to an overhaul of the club's transfer strategy?
I don’t think INEOS are having any input on targets this window except for the fact that they want to be able to veto any potential signing, I’m guessing that means no 30+ year olds on stupid contracts.
so this is all very much the “old United way” in full effect

Status
Not open for further replies.