U18's vs. Nottingham Forest

Einar15

The u18's lost 2-1 against Nott. Forest

Sean Evans scored Uniteds goal and Antonio Bryan missed a pen.

Lineup: Zieler, McCormack, Dudgeon, Strickland(James), Lea, C. Evans, Mullan(C), Derbyshire, Bryan, Ajose(Eikrem), S. Evans
Unused sub: Amos

All the regular U18 starters rested for Youth Cup game against Arsenal on wednesday.

superdave

Usual question. Was Eikrem any good?

And do you think he'll be coming down to the Emirates on Wednesday?

Einar15

Eikrem was ok when he came on he just needs to get bigger and stronger. I think he should be in the squad for the Arsenal game.

The regulars are : Amos, Eckersley, Cleverley, Chester, Cathcart, Drinkwater, Welbeck, Hewson, Brandy, Fagan, Galbraith.

westlife4ever

We had 3 regular reserves starters and still lost...

United has got 28 points in the league, while the leader shitty has 56:eek:

savais

One player from that youth team that does not excite me is Fagan. I think I saw a few games in which he played and he reminded me of Matty Williams. Basically, he can score, but does not possess any super pace or skill. Am I wrong? Does he have anything going for him that would suggest he could one day play for United?

PS18

i'd tend to agree. he's a decent enough all-round footballer, but then anyone we take on is really, and it's only the minority who have that something special who'll make it with us or at a high level. i just don't see anything outstanding about his game.

julesee

think Fagans actually reasonably skillful....but yeah you're not outstanding at this level

Tabata

Likes threads entitled 'Torres Signs' & welches on
Is Zieler any good?