U21s to Compete for Dallas Cup

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
United will be entering the Dr Pepper Dallas Cup again in 2013, after going all the way to the final of the prestigious competition last year.

Warren Joyce's side clearly benefited from the spell in the United States last term by picking up invaluable experience and the squad is already relishing the trip between 24 March and 31 March.

The Reds will feature in the Gordon Jago Super Group with the likes of Fulham, Fluminense, Tigres and last year's winners Coritiba possible opponents.

"We are really looking forward to playing in the Dallas Cup again this year," explained Under-21 boss Joyce. "We got to the final last year which was a great experience for everyone involved. Hopefully we can go one step further this year and bring the trophy home."

Some of the fixtures will be hosted at the historic Cotton Bowl Stadium in Dallas and the Under-19 tournament is long established in the calendar as it has been running since 1980.

"The Dr Pepper Dallas Cup is thrilled that one of the top soccer clubs in the world has accepted our invitation to participate in this year’s tournament," said Dallas Cup executive director Andy Swift. "We are grateful that Nike continues to provide wonderful opportunities for fans of the beautiful game in North Texas."

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-An...er-united-enter-dallas-cup-again-in-2013.aspx

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
My sister is playing in that cup. Obviously the female version.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I may actually be going if I get the money.