United cast eye over trio

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Red Devils take three young Swedish players on trial

Manchester United have taken a trio of young Swedish players on trial with a view to offering them permanent contracts.

The Red Devils have seen all three players, all of whom are 15-years-old, before but seem keen to have a second look at the youngsters in question.

Rasmus Lindgren has been invited to Old Trafford but has already stated that he does not believe his career will benefit from joining the Premier League champions at this moment in time.

Joining Lindgren are Brommapojkarnas ace Simon Tibbling and Vasteras starlet Linus Sjoberg but Brommapojkarnas coach and United scout Tommy Soderstrom highlights that the club are particularly interested in Tibbling.

"United find him interesting," he told Expressen.

"United found him really interesting. He is far from ready but he still copes really well."
Taken from SSN, Dunno how much it's reliable.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Brommapojkarnas?

I feel for that team's supporters.

EZee

so as they are 15 they would presumably be free and we couldnt pay them a wage...

we might just about be able to stretch to that

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Rasmus Lindgren has been invited to Old Trafford but has already stated that he does not believe his career will benefit from joining the Premier League champions at this moment in time.
Sounds like FM :lol: