United give trial to Serbia's 17-year-old 'Little Kaka'

hotshot2004

Ljajic: 'Little Kaka'

Manchester United are giving a trial to Serbian wonder kid Adem Ljajic.
The 17-year-old right-sided midfielder is one of the best young talents to emerge from Serbia.

He has been nicknamed 'Little Kaka' after impressing in Champions League qualifiers for Partizan Belgrade.

Has anyone heard anything on this?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

Ljajic: 'Little Kaka'

Manchester United are giving a trial to Serbian wonder kid Adem Ljajic.
The 17-year-old right-sided midfielder is one of the best young talents to emerge from Serbia.

He has been nicknamed 'Little Kaka' after impressing in Champions League qualifiers for Partizan Belgrade.

Has anyone heard anything on this?
no but I can believe it. He looks an intelligent player, not 'pacy' or 'that' skillful though he looks to be able to beat a man but we'll see.

Incidently he also has a video on you tube - a compilation and he's the first person i've seen on a you tube video try and cut inside and trip over the ball :)

Name Changed

weso26
I checked on the net but there is nothing to say how his trial went. I found this from the Mirror from a few weeks ago.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...em-ljajic-will-cost-7million-115875-20812420/

Manchester United target Adem Ljajic will cost £7million

By Football Spy 17/10/2008

Sir Alex Ferguson will have to pay £7million to take Serbian wonderkid Adem Ljajic to Manchester United.

Partizan Belgrade midfielder Ljajic, 17, made his debut in a Champions League qualifier.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
He did very well at the trial but several top clubs want him.

Leg-End

Still a £7 million risk, if most of the fee is future performance related then not so much.

cj_sparky

Not a hundred percent on the guys source, but in the Newbs a guy translated an interview this kid made. From my limited goldfish like memory of the thread, his father told him he would be best served sticking with Partizan and trying to break into their first team.

It also said he'd turned down Inter, Real, our selves and various clubs across europe. And when asked what side he wished to play for he said he followed Juventus.

Not a 100% on if the guy in the Newbs, was genuine but he had alot of info on this fella and a few other young serbs who where also on trial at the same time as this little Kaka.