United Kits 23/24

Castia

The white kit is ridiculously good. Easily one of the best for a long time. The white on white stripes on the arms with the devil as the clubs crest is so good.

Love the little United crest on the back of the neck also, with the red lettering it’s a instant classic

Are the numbers confirmed yet? I thought for sure Varane would take 4 and Garnacho possibly a new number also

Fetshu

Looks like a Liverpool kit with that badge. Think this is the first year I’ve hated every single one of our kits.
That’s what I get for being old
I think you'll come around.
It's always like this at the start of the new season - a majority of people don't like the kits upon reveal, but once the season kicks off you'll get comments like ''Must admit, the kits are starting to grow on me''.

We're not giving up on you yet. :smirk:

Although curses on the person who first mentioned this kit looking like a Liverpool one. Cannot unsee it now. Though ours is obviously a lot more stylish.

Bogga

It's always been a surprise to me that having the devil on the shirts has never seemed to be an issue with the nutjobs.
As an atheist I don't really care at all. Not trying to make this a discussion about beliefs, but I can see it being an issue with the extreme ones...

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Leano is great at this, love the prawn sandwich. The white kit is by far the best of the 3

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Love the third kit. I think the devil looks better than the traditional crest.

If there was a way to buy it without the sponsor, I would.

Marcelinho87

It's always been a surprise to me that having the devil on the shirts has never seemed to be an issue with the nutjobs.
I understand what you are saying but... I am not comfortable shitting on people's beliefs by calling them nutjobs, not fair is it really?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I understand what you are saying but... I am not comfortable shitting on people's beliefs by calling them nutjobs, not fair is it really?
Why not, if you think they've got nutty beliefs and you're not above potentially offending them?

Marcelinho87

I don't think religious people are all nutjobs, not at all.

I do think people who would get upset about a cartoon devil on a shirt are all nutjobs.
Again I see what you are saying but to them it's what it represents, cartoon or not, no?

Either way off topic, back to normal :)

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Because where does it end? Religion is far too big and accepted to just be able to shit on it... All my opinion of course.
Idk, I guess I'm not comfortable "protecting" any conspiracy just because it got big enough. Anyway, it was probably wrong to reply to this, let's drop it :lol:

tomaldinho1

Looks like a Liverpool kit with that badge. Think this is the first year I’ve hated every single one of our kits.
That’s what I get for being old
I can't not see that Pool kit either - I'm not a fan at all.

I actually like our away kit this year, home is kind of standard for me

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Best white kit we've had in years. Thoughts and prayers to the buttercups that don't like the devil.

TsuWave

Best white kit we've had in years. Thoughts and prayers to the buttercups that don't like the devil.
Seeing some absolute nutters on Twitter about it. People are insane

Also, despite liking the kit - the incessant “Liverpool kit” line is kinda making me wish it had some black to it somewhere

Rolaholic

Seeing some absolute nutters on Twitter about it. People are insane

Also, despite liking the kit - the incessant “Liverpool kit” line is kinda making me wish it had some black to it somewhere

:lol:

Rolaholic

By far the best collection of kits (home, away and third) that we've had under Adidas since the switch a decade ago.

All of them have character to them

TsuWave

:lol:
I’m aware. Still incessant “Liverpool kit” is annoying to hear.

I do get why people say it though - the off-white colour and the fact they recently had a kit that looked similar.

I'm guessing this is what's coming to people's mind when looking at it:

Prodigy24

Brilliant set from Adidas for this year. The third shirt is one of the best they've ever made for us imo. Just a shame that they are forcing you to buy the expensive authentic version by making garbage replicas.

Spoony

The People's President
frp
I’m aware. Still incessant “Liverpool kit” is annoying to hear.

I do get why people say it though - the off-white colour and the fact they recently had a kit that looked similar.

I'm guessing this is what's coming to people's mind when looking at it:

Yep. And I've got the 86 and CWC kit, black trim and piping do make a difference. It's(latest) a good kit but...

Tiber

It's a fun video, but after so long estranged from the club, its weird seeing Keane bow to the power of the Glazer dollar.