United U16

LouisRocca

Are the anyone who knows why it is so difficult to get any information about our U16 team? I haven't found any info anywhere, it's allmost like they don't excist... The only players I've heard about is the ones that have made their debut in our U18 and even Reserves(Brady).

Is there anyone of you Cafers that know who's the most promising players we've got in our U16-team?

68-99-08

paedos!

Mr MUJAC or oskarutd have any info on them?

I only know a few names from the team but havent a clue what theyre like. Does Tunnicliffe, Fryers and Tomos Roberts play for them?

CockneyHammer

Or just Cock for short
The reason you don't hear much is because they are still children, clubs keep information on them to a minimum to protect them

Plus the fact that hardly any of them make it

ronnie dazzler

Are the anyone who knows why it is so difficult to get any information about our U16 team? I haven't found any info anywhere, it's allmost like they don't excist... The only players I've heard about is the ones that have made their debut in our U18 and even Reserves(Brady).

Is there anyone of you Cafers that know who's the most promising players we've got in our U16-team?
don-t players have to be 16 before they can sign a contract. So while they play for United, technically they could probably leave tomorrow. So better off keeping it quiet

PS18

pretty sure Roberts still does but won't be getting a scholarship.

know quite a few names and have seen a few play but as said above, the club try to keep information about the u16's out of the public domain where possible. most clubs are like that these days (Arsenal seem to be an exception). only ones who most get to know anything about are the youth internationals like Tunnicliffe/Fryers, those who make the early step up to the u18s (Welbeck last year, Brady, Reece Brown, Ajose etc) or those who join in a high profile deal (a la Cofie).

ch7

Lista de convocados:
Boavista FC: Flávio Cardoso;
CF “Os Belenenses”: Eloi;
FC Porto: André Teixeira, Carlos Marques, Igor Rocha, Ruben Teixeira, Tiago Ferreira e Tó Zé;
GD Tourizense: Diogo Almeida;
Manchester United FC: Rico Gomes;
SC Braga: Vitor Hugo;
SC Salgueiros: Quirino;
SL Benfica: André Costa, Bruno Gaspar, Fábio Leite, Gonçalo Dias, Pedro Almeida e Rui Silva;
Sporting CP: Alberto Coelho, Hugo Airosa, João Mário, Mateus Fonseca, Ricardo Esgaio e Rodolfo Simões;
Vitória SC: André Pereira e Cafú.

This is the Portugal under 15 national team's recent squad which I found while looking at the portuguese 'A Bola' website a few months ago. I usually browse all the major football newspaper websites around Europe and this was brought to my attention so I thought I'd share it. I don't know if anyone knows about this Portuguese kid called Rico Gomes at United.
Interesting to see we have foreign players at the club at such a young age.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Seems we have him and his brother on our books. His brother is about 5 years old though. They're the sons of Gil Gomes who was part of the Portuguese u20 team Queiroz coached to victory in the youth WC.

Check 'em out:
:lol: at the kid. Class.