WC All Stars Chain Draft SF: Sjor Bepo vs Tuppet

With players at indicated WC peak's who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
haha, you are in lead. I don't really mind that much as there is not much to explain. If people think you can pull like 3 man marking jobs and just win 1 on 1 battles like that against Maradona, Pele & Eusebio than fair enough.
2 man marking jobs :D

and peak Baresi against young Pele who spent a night in brothel.

Tuppet

@Tuppet

1962 Schnellinger, 1990 ruggeri and 82 gerets. Tell me more about them? From what I can see ones out of position, one didn’t play 3 full games and the other was nothing special for Argentina.

Your superstar attack is pulling the wool over a lot of eyes here.
Refer to this post for Schnellinger's position in 1962 world cup. Even as a left back he was very solid defensive player and spent best part of his career playing in a catenaccio system. In that world cup he was playing in a similarly pragmatic German team in one of the most cynical world cups and he won a place in all star team. Given that the left wing back with him is Facchetti who is going to fly forward in the absence of a winger, there is no way Schenllinger is out of position.

1990 Ruggeri was the best defender of a team that only conceded 2 goals in knock out stages on their way to finals (one of the was a penalty) and playing against Brazil, Italy & Germany along the way.

1982 Gerets I have already mentioned he was fantastic in that world cup until he was fit. He lead his team to an absolutely brilliant group stage campaign.

My defenders (Kaisar aside) are obviously not as great as Sjor's but who is even going to test them. Sjor has like one attacker on the field and they still have to go through 2 defensive midfielders, and a 3 man defense led by Franz Backenbauer
2 man marking jobs :D

and peak Baresi against young Pele who spent a night in brothel.
1. Its not 1982 Maradona, Gentile has no hope to contain 1986 Maradona alone.

2. The young Pele tore down the Swedish team in final, compare this performance to Ronaldo 98 in final for example -

3. If by some miracle Maradona & Pele are subdued that still leaves Eusebio 1966 to take charge of the game. And that is one of the greatest attacking performance in a world cup, its better than Ronaldo 98 for example -

@Tuppet @Edgar Allan Pillow is orchestrating a vote in favor of sjor by means outside the caf. Real corruption unlike my game. :p
:lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
my team should be a hipster favorite, centerback diamond:drool:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
A game full of super stars, which makes me think other guys didn't do their job, which makes me think the next draft hasn't started, so @Edgar Allan Pillow ...:angel: