Wenger probably agrees with the CAF - Ole isn't coaching the side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classical Mechanic

He wants the United job but basically says the side is being made to look a lot worse than it is because of inept coaching

Manchester United is a dream job for any manager," "At least, any manager with courage and confidence. Yes, they need – in my opinion – four first-team players. But around those players, I see a squad that is capable of challenging.

"They aren't as far away as people think.

"The team have no pattern of play, no pattern of pressing. There is a team there, but it needs to be coached and developed. Like I said, four players and they can be challengers. For everything.

"Like I said, Manchester United is a dream job. For any coach. I have confidence, I have courage…and you're right, I have ideas."

It's something we all claim after watching the side as unqualified fans but Wenger confirming it is concerning.

Enigma_87

You know who
Problem is if we hire Wenger and he does a good job till the end of the season the board will decide he's good enough for a long term project, because they are knee-jerk.

He's 69 and past it.

Champagne Football

Wenger is out of touch with the modern game. Handing Ozil that monster contract proved his judgement is not what it once was.
Ole has Mick Phelan next to him, and Fergie offering advice. That's enough for now.

We have no pattern of play because Ole never got that top class central midfielder he was promised, so we are resorting to playing with Glasgow Celtic level players such as Pereira, Matic, Fred and Mata.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Wenger is out of touch with the modern game. Handing Ozil that monster contract proved his judgement is not what it once was.
Ole has Mick Phelan next to him, and Fergie offering advice. That's enough for now.

We have no pattern of play because Ole never got that top class central midfielder he was promised, so we are resorting to playing with Glasgow Celtic level players such as Pereira, Matic, Fred and Mata.
Same excuse of not having the players :lol:
Fecking Rochdale had a style of play yesterday. We couldn't even string 2 passes.

mav_9me

Sorry but patterns of play are not dependent on one player.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
He wants the United job but basically says the side is being made to look a lot worse than it is because of inept coaching

Manchester United is a dream job for any manager," "At least, any manager with courage and confidence. Yes, they need – in my opinion – four first-team players. But around those players, I see a squad that is capable of challenging.

"They aren't as far away as people think.

"The team have no pattern of play, no pattern of pressing. There is a team there, but it needs to be coached and developed. Like I said, four players and they can be challengers. For everything.

"Like I said, Manchester United is a dream job. For any coach. I have confidence, I have courage…and you're right, I have ideas."

It's something we all claim after watching the side as unqualified fans but Wenger confirming it is concerning.
Arsene Wenger has never said this.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Hilarious how people choose to believe fabricated quotes without questioning them, but only if they are interesting or beneficial to believe :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"Ole has a tough job at United, I could have signed Ole in 1995"

Arsene Wenger speaking to Vanity Fair in 2019

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
“Don’t believe everything you read on the internet”

- Arsene Wenger

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Its so obvious that hasn't been said.
Patterns of play and pressing?
Maybe he's a poster on here. :lol:

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Locking this in light of @Samid and @United_We_Stand's posts. There are no credible source links in the original post, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.