WFA Cup Final 24 | United v Spurs - 14:30 Sun 12 May - some tickets back on sale

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
United website has sold out for now, the message:

"Tickets were on sale to 2023/24 and 2024/25 MU Women Season Ticket holders, Men's Season Ticket Holders, Executive Club Members, 2023/24 and 2024/25 United Members but are now sold out. There will be a final release of tickets at 10am on Friday 3rd May. Each attendee will require their own United Membership or Season Ticket, all tickets are sold at a ratio of one ticket per membership or season ticket."

Not quite sure what the "final release" thing means in this context. For OT matches it usually refers to returns and unsold hospitality or travel package tickets etc.

I'm also not sure what's happening in terms of the FA doing resales from tickets that are returned to them. There will certainly be some around but I don't know if there's an official route to get them.

So if anyone discovers more, please remember to post it here!

FlexoRodriguez

Quick question, someone might know or have experience - can we still get in after kick off? Turns out my daughter has a ballet exam that morning, and we might end up getting there around 2, but if we hit any traffic…a bit later! Fingers crossed it will be fine on a Sunday, but just in case. Ta

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Quick question, someone might know or have experience - can we still get in after kick off? Turns out my daughter has a ballet exam that morning, and we might end up getting there around 2, but if we hit any traffic…a bit later! Fingers crossed it will be fine on a Sunday, but just in case. Ta
Yes.

JonSlu

United website has sold out for now, the message:

"Tickets were on sale to 2023/24 and 2024/25 MU Women Season Ticket holders, Men's Season Ticket Holders, Executive Club Members, 2023/24 and 2024/25 United Members but are now sold out. There will be a final release of tickets at 10am on Friday 3rd May. Each attendee will require their own United Membership or Season Ticket, all tickets are sold at a ratio of one ticket per membership or season ticket."

Not quite sure what the "final release" thing means in this context. For OT matches it usually refers to returns and unsold hospitality or travel package tickets etc.

I'm also not sure what's happening in terms of the FA doing resales from tickets that are returned to them. There will certainly be some around but I don't know if there's an official route to get them.

So if anyone discovers more, please remember to post it here!
By the way, you can buy tickets now instead of waiting until Friday.

If you go on the Women's Away Ticket page there's currently no 'buy' button but you can bypass that by going directly to the hallmap (https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/ev...women/2024-5-12_14.30/wembley stadium?hallmap) and there are tickets loaded up you can buy. I haven't bought any myself but I can get as far as putting in my card details.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
By the way, you can buy tickets now instead of waiting until Friday.

If you go on the Women's Away Ticket page there's currently no 'buy' button but you can bypass that by going directly to the hallmap (https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/events/manchester united women v tottenham hotspur women/2024-5-12_14.30/wembley stadium?hallmap) and there are tickets loaded up you can buy. I haven't bought any myself but I can get as far as putting in my card details.
Interesting. Thanks for the link.

I've just tried the link but having got through the opening countdown screen to join the queue I ended up in a, "The sale hasn't yet commenced" page.

I don't know if that means they opened it temporarily by accident or they are opening it as clusters of tickets become available. Certainly worth a try before the official opening for anyone who is currently looking though.

JonSlu

Interesting. Thanks for the link.

I've just tried the link but having got through the opening countdown screen to join the queue I ended up in a, "The sale hasn't yet commenced" page.

I don't know if that means they opened it temporarily by accident or they are opening it as clusters of tickets become available. Certainly worth a try before the official opening for anyone who is currently looking though.
It might be that you need to be logged in.

Reactions: jojojo